What is this?
This is a custom user interface that changes the HUD elements for your ROSE client.
How to install?
1. Start the ROSE Launcher and navigate to Settings -> Plugins.
2. Click Add and name the plugin Partuda.
3. Check Enable Plugin and Check For Updates.
4. Enter http://gnastystudios.rosewatch.net/files/rose/ui/partuda/Partuda.xml in the Update URL (right click on the link to the left, and then "Copy Link Location").
5. Make sure that the plugin called GenFS is enabled. Otherwise this UI will not load up.
6. Click OK and let the launcher automatically recheck all plugins for possible updates.
7. Start the game and enjoy Partuda!
This version is in Alpha stage, and therefor still in progress. Any bugs you find can be reported in this thread, or you could report them by messaging me via the boards.
Edited by Gnasty, 07 September 2011 - 07:51 AM.