#1 Eldra

Eldra

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 06 May 2011 - 02:28 PM

Hi there, i just happen to love RO and would be looking for a friendly guild to have a great time when im playing.

Wondering although if partying is something doable on ymir, if there are still some lower level player willing to do so. If i could ask some questions/pointers about the game in the guild chat sometime(not too often hopefully) would be great(laughs are good too). Already established(old) and WoE active would both be a plus plus.

Some info :

- Going to make a priest and play it as main, but could play another job if needed, not really an alt type.
- Wont expect any free items, but still always enjoy some free pie.
- Will play a couple hours everyday.
- Can play every WoE.
- Already played RO a couple years ago.

I hope to have an answer soon, thanks in advance if you do so :P

#2 Kitten

Kitten

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3077 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 03:43 PM

We'd love to have you in Phantasm.

We're very active and social, we do WoE, we run Endless Tower at least once a week (and beat it)... There's always something going on with us. I make a point of only keeping friendly people around, very much a drama free group.

We've been around since the servers merged. I consider us to be pretty well established. You can contact me via the information in my signature if you think you'd like to give us a try.

#3 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 May 2011 - 07:38 PM

First of all, Welcome to iRO

If you still have not found a guild please feel free to stop by West Prontera and check out Clandestine Society. We are an active WoE guild and we are always welcoming new and returning players.

Good Luck on the Search.

Peace D...

#4 Theoretical

Theoretical

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 652 posts
  • LocationOrlando, Florida
  • Server:25-Life

Posted 10 May 2011 - 07:42 PM

Hey there, Zen here. I am part of the guild Phantasm, and we are always eager to invite new players((as well as the influx of new old players)).

You can find members of our guild around southern Prontera just east of the armor enchantment NPC((in the alley)). I love answering questions about the game also, even though I tend to joke a bit :).

See you in game!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users