launcher redirecting me to korean website - Renewal Testing - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

launcher redirecting me to korean website

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 bhim

bhim

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:35 AM

okay i have updated all my files..now why does the launcher RAGNAROK_RE redirects me to the korean website? even RAGNAROK. help T_T

#2 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 07 May 2011 - 04:05 AM

okay i have updated all my files..now why does the launcher RAGNAROK_RE redirects me to the korean website? even RAGNAROK. help T_T

Where did you download the game client from? Please make sure that if you have any firewall or security programs installed that they are allowing the game to properly get the patch to work.

#3 bhim

bhim

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 02:08 PM

Where did you download the game client from? Please make sure that if you have any firewall or security programs installed that they are allowing the game to properly get the patch to work.

i downlaoded it fromrenewal.playragnarok.com website. the thing is once i also downloaded it from some other place . i have deleted most of it but i still had its launchers . i tried to open it and it gets me in. but the launcher is in korean... and also it opens up the scree then when i press a button it just disappears >.>

#4 Chucklet

Chucklet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands [NL], stuck in traffic.
  • Server:Ymir(?)

Posted 08 May 2011 - 02:18 PM

i downlaoded it fromrenewal.playragnarok.com website. the thing is once i also downloaded it from some other place . i have deleted most of it but i still had its launchers . i tried to open it and it gets me in. but the launcher is in korean... and also it opens up the scree then when i press a button it just disappears >.>

Isn't that the Korean client? iRO can be downloaded here (recommended) or here (official). Make sure you remove all previous files from earlier installs.

#5 lOOlOOlOl

lOOlOOlOl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 02:40 PM

I think the reason why it redirects you is because there's a message that says "Rag_Re has changed" and you clicked on yes, you click cancel instead of that, keeps it at the patch client instead...I actually downloaded it and had that problem twice, until I didn't click "yes".

#6 Dukeares

Dukeares

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 02:41 PM

Ratemyserver provide RO Client for Korean Ragnarok Online

As Chucklet said uninstall the kRO version that you had download and instal the fresh client(1.9g)For IRO from the Official website playragnarok.com or the ones hosted by iRO Wiki

If your are using Window Vista or Window 7 u might want to read this Running Ragnarok Online on Windows Vista/Windows 7 or How to play Ragnarök Online on Mac OS Xif you are a mac OS user.

Dont forget to check out New Player Strategies thread while downloading the client. There lot of useful information can be obtain there like Tutorials on how to use the game Interface and more helpful information for ur journey in Ragnarok Online

#7 bhim

bhim

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 01:26 AM

I think the reason why it redirects you is because there's a message that says "Rag_Re has changed" and you clicked on yes, you click cancel instead of that, keeps it at the patch client instead...I actually downloaded it and had that problem twice, until I didn't click "yes".

that is correct thank you.. ;)

#8 bhim

bhim

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 01:27 AM

Isn't that the Korean client? iRO can be downloaded here (recommended) or here (official). Make sure you remove all previous files from earlier installs.

thank you for the clarification... now i understand thank you very much ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users