• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Greiv

Greiv

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 08:02 PM

I just wanted to suggest a "rethink" into the MVP spawn rates.

I've always gotten the rarity factor, but i'm just bringing to attention the fact that basically every mvp worth going after is consistantly camped. Camping used to be an offence, now it seems it's not only encoraged, but aided with "pay items".

Am I to believe that in order to enjoy the game i've played for multiple years, its almost necissary to buy items, and watch clocks, not to mention hope like hell someone else wasn't 1min faster than me?

maybe i'm just bein butt hurt, but in my opinion the MVP situation is no different than botters farmin low lvl monsters. the second they respawn some 150 is already on the map waiting. how the hell is an honest player, on the come up, sposed to ever compete? Buy the cards/gears for amounts near impossable to aquire without actually being able to fight and or "camp" the very monsters that have been essentially cut from the game by the very ppl selling them?

i don't like being "that guy" but i am really tired of bein shutout by the 1% that already got everything.

flame me if you want

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users