• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Devildragon907

Devildragon907

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 06:33 PM

I want to know the full steps I need, to make a well soloing Magnus Build. The stats, the skills, and everything else. I would definitely appreciate a very detailed guide to this build. Thank you !

#2 Katreyn

Katreyn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir (Retired)

Posted 09 May 2011 - 06:59 AM

Stats used to max 99int/99dex rest Vit. I don't think Luk will be of any help to you since ME cast time is ridiculous and Luk doesn't help that. So best to try to decrease your cast time as best you can (Int/Dex).

Might help more to look at ME build here to get an idea: http://irowiki.org/wiki/Priest It might be "out of date" but I would say it looks like what I would do

Skill Wise, the base would be something like this: ME base

Now after that you have a couple options, to get some KE or Safety Wall. Not sure how well Safety wall works on Priests anymore, as my AB it seems to hold 5 or 6 hits at max level, since it goes off your max SP instead of hits now. So KE may be more beneficial (but at level 10 only lasts 10 hits - may make mobbing initially easier though). If you never plan on partying you can skip Resurrection 4 and just keep level 1 (even if you do party, a res at all is better then no res). You definitely want at least Magnificat 3 though.

Assuming Safety Wall isn't total garbage, which I think once you start using it, it might not be so bad. Here is what I would do: http://irowiki.org/~...AhEbajOqxkbHnaX And then throw that last point in either Mag or Res, whichever I feel is more beneficial to me in the end. Ie. if having SP issues, Mag. If not, maybe Res.

Gear wise: Holy stick/exorcist bible is a good set that really helps your cast time. Cheap alternative to that is Divine Cross/Spiritual Ring/Rosary set (Divine Cross is 2-handed so takes away using a shield - but it does offer some resistances so not a huge deal). Also I'd suggest looking into the Acolyte card set, which is very good for Priests - even more so for ME Priests, but may be costly. You can read about that set in my FS guide in this thread.

Armor wise, I still prefer the Holy Robe if you can get a slotted one even better (stack this with the Priest set and ;)). But there are a couple options now, or at least getting a Shadow (Bathory) armor, or depending on where you spend your time leveling other elemental armors may be better, or just use Priest set.

Shoes, typical caster shoes: Sohee, Eggyra being the cheap ones.

Headgear: Anything +matk usually. Dress hat, magic rabbit, etc. pencil.

Oh and more importantly, you want a Phen clip.

Edited by Katreyn, 09 May 2011 - 07:21 AM.

#3 Devildragon907

Devildragon907

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 12:51 PM

Haha I believe you were the one that answered my other forum post about a Full Support Acolyte? Anyways this is another great reply. I will definitely take note of this. Thank you !

#4 Anko

Anko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 804 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 11 May 2011 - 03:32 PM

Just so you know, cast time is horrendous.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users