#1 Siveria

Siveria

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 10 May 2011 - 02:39 PM

Whats a good build for swordie to knight? I got a Snake head for 25% chance to double attack, and as a Knight I plan to use 2 hand quicken, however my question is this or rather I got a few

1. I need a good stat build, something that does alright at anything, probally hybrid, with sAVD But how much of each ish to get?

2. What skills do I need?

p.s. yes my typing sucks I just noticed the title now.. :)

Edited by Siveria, 10 May 2011 - 02:40 PM.

#2 antikv

antikv

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1285 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 03:15 PM

a knight's stat is nothing fancy 50-60 str 80 agi 80dex rest go to vit (i say str is 50-60 coz the way renewal is str dont really add much damage output, u need high dex to have 100% hit when killing high lvl monster in your late 90s)

swordie skills should be 10-bash 5 magmum break 8-endure 5-provode 1-one hand sword mastery 10-2 hand sword master
max the peco training, 5 counter attack 10 2 hand quicken 10 bawaling bash the rest is up to u...

#3 DieNasty

DieNasty

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1395 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valk

Posted 11 May 2011 - 09:36 AM

Can you let me know if this stats will work for what I am trying to accomplish? I want to be a hybrid Lord Knight with Bowling Bash and SC in mind. Yes, I plan to use both 2Hand Sword as well as spear.

STR 50 (as you advised)
AGI 99 (I like ASAP and heard that AGI can actually reduce my BB casting time. Is this true?)
DEX 60 (just so that I wont miss. Is 60 too much?)
INT 20 (for matk? is this advisable?
LUK 20 (for atk bonuses. Should i allocate these point else where?)

Thank you in advance.

Edited by DieNasty, 11 May 2011 - 10:02 AM.

#4 TheErin

TheErin

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 03:00 PM

(I like ASAP and heard that AGI can actually reduce my BB casting time. Is this true?)

Not quite. Bowling Bash's cast time should be reduced by INT and DEX (DEX being twice as effective per point I believe). It's delay, the time inbetween the end of one bowling bash and the beginning of the next, is based on your ASPD, which in turn is affected by your AGI. So while AGI doesn't reduce the casting time, it does make the skill faster.

Pre-renewal, the minimum delay between active skills was reached at around 184 ASPD, but I don't know if this is still true in Renewal.

Edited by TheErin, 12 May 2011 - 03:06 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users