#1 Cracker

Cracker

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • LocationLess QQ more PewPew
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 May 2011 - 06:58 AM

Pulled this out of a cereal box. Looks vaguely familiar.

Posted Image

#2 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 11 May 2011 - 07:16 AM

Those must be some old cereals then, the picture dates back to 2009 :)

#3 Cracker

Cracker

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • LocationLess QQ more PewPew
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 May 2011 - 07:26 AM

You just nailed one of my phobias. My wife makes a habit of cooking something, waiting till it is just about time to eat before pointing out the fact that something was a day or two out of date. That makes me so mad either don't cook it or don't say anything and just let me possibly get sick! Cereal was good though, we actually end up getting quite a bit of food items by the case since she works for Kraft.

#4 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:10 AM

You just nailed one of my phobias. My wife makes a habit of cooking something, waiting till it is just about time to eat before pointing out the fact that something was a day or two out of date. That makes me so mad either don't cook it or don't say anything and just let me possibly get sick! Cereal was good though, we actually end up getting quite a bit of food items by the case since she works for Kraft.

ugh, the bloodsuckers, waiting until the last moment to mention cricital information

like visiting your parents and when you are leaving and got 1 foot outside the door bam, "oh can you ......"

the fairy looks nice :D i kinda inbetween she having Arua fairy outfit and that great loading screen with the muse in lvl 30 outfit-type fairy :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users