8 replies to this topic

#1 babyjames

babyjames

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 01:13 AM

can we have job exp share in homunculus ^^

Edited by babyjames, 12 May 2011 - 01:14 AM.

#2 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 May 2011 - 04:18 AM

Can we have homunculus available for every job ^^?

An update on mercenaries to have stats working in renewal would be super too ^^

#3 Charon

Charon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 992 posts
  • LocationSlovenia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 12 May 2011 - 05:19 AM

the homun exp system is completely ok if you ask me.
you want to lvl your job? kill something. you want to lvl your homun? let it do your job and get the job exp.

Mercenaries do need to be looked at though.

Edited by Charon, 12 May 2011 - 05:20 AM.

#4 meaning42

meaning42

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • LocationThe coldest depths of Sweden

Posted 12 May 2011 - 06:13 AM

the homun exp system is completely ok if you ask me.
you want to lvl your job? kill something. you want to lvl your homun? let it do your job and get the job exp.

Mercenaries do need to be looked at though.

Except you know, Alchemist is like the worst melee class. The skills arn't very helpful either.
My alchemist is 88/34, the joblevels he has, except for the first 5 for homunculi skills, have all been obtained from quests.
To be honest... there arn't many more quests I can do atm to get more jobs. So, I am making a Sorc to leech it with... Yeah, I suppose thats the way you level up alchemists.

#5 olbaid

olbaid

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 06:23 AM

Except you know, Alchemist is like the worst melee class. The skills arn't very helpful either.
My alchemist is 88/34, the joblevels he has, except for the first 5 for homunculi skills, have all been obtained from quests.
To be honest... there arn't many more quests I can do atm to get more jobs. So, I am making a Sorc to leech it with... Yeah, I suppose thats the way you level up alchemists.

In renewal, Alchemists can go STR/VIT/INT and just Cart Revo with a 99% weight cart. Cart revo never misses so DEX is not needed and can be element endowed for more damage. The skill is still forced neutral so it doesn't work on Ghost monsters. Flywing/Teleport and wait for the monsters to aggro the homunculus then spam cart revo. To level even faster, use a merc with AOE (brandish or bowling bash) also.

#6 Miyuki

Miyuki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • LocationUnderground
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 12 May 2011 - 06:44 AM

I had no problem leveling a battle alchemist. Her job level stopped by base 85. Before renewal.

There's a reset NPC, you're probably gonna trans your alchy. Use him and get it over with.

#7 Charon

Charon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 992 posts
  • LocationSlovenia

Posted 12 May 2011 - 07:23 AM

No matter what kind of non battlebuild you go as a regular alch (or why you would do that), I find it hard to believe that getting job 50 is hard. Homunculus was never supposed to do your job all the way to 99 without the alch ever standing up at all.

Also Acid Terror may be useful now that it functions like Acid Bomb.

#8 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 12 May 2011 - 07:48 AM

Alhemists are like the worst melee class ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88ZnhthU3eQ

For renewal, you can level much faster, actually.

#9 meaning42

meaning42

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • LocationThe coldest depths of Sweden

Posted 12 May 2011 - 08:36 AM

I should get a medal, 4 people quoted me in a row.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users