You are prohibited to log in until 2012-12-31 00:00.(6) - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

You are prohibited to log in until 2012-12-31 00:00.(6)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
50 replies to this topic

#1 Digaowarrior

Digaowarrior

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationCuritiba
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:20 AM

Why?? And why don't you just mail who got banned or something to let people know what they did??? Like "You got banned till 2012, now run after that for days and days, till we are able to let you know what we can do. =]" why not make all the process more simple?? Why do you just complicate everything?? I pay for this, I am a good customer, I don't use bot, and never bought zenys. I really want a fast answer, I'm not paying to do not play. And I hope more days will be added after my account get back. =]

Ticket Number: 219-155E2980-A8E4

ty =]

#2 DragonTwin

DragonTwin

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 12 May 2011 - 10:13 AM

I got banned till dec 2012 as well when i'm not botting either. I'm also a good customer to warpportal and payed for it.

I too like to play the game when i put money into it. I hope i will get some enleightment on this and someone will help me fix this ban.

Thanks in advance,

Greetz DragonTwin

(playing on valk server)

#3 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 12 May 2011 - 07:07 PM

I got banned till dec 2012 as well when i'm not botting either. I'm also a good customer to warpportal and payed for it.

I too like to play the game when i put money into it. I hope i will get some enleightment on this and someone will help me fix this ban.

Thanks in advance,

Greetz DragonTwin

(playing on valk server)

Have you created a ticket at support.warpportal.com ?

#4 DragonTwin

DragonTwin

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 01:48 AM

yes i did and they send my ticket to the right departement so i need to wait a bit more i guess.

#5 Digaowarrior

Digaowarrior

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationCuritiba

Posted 13 May 2011 - 02:55 AM

Same for me, in the meanwhile, we just keep losing time, zenys and xp.

That's perfect. D:

Just cause I'm a hard player, doesn't mean I'm using third party programs. lol

You really should look forward if we deserve to be banned, instead of ban without any evidence.

#6 Dragonhaas

Dragonhaas

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 03:02 PM

I have same situation as above. I get the same message same date im prohibited to play until. Whats really weird is i havent played the game in months and so i come back and i cant log in. It sucks and worst part is its been over a week now since i put in a ticket. I got one response which was 5 days ago about how they are pushing my ticket up and at this point I have no idea whats going on. Wonder how long i will have to wait to get some sort of response.

#7 Chucklet

Chucklet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands [NL], stuck in traffic.
  • Server:Ymir(?)

Posted 14 May 2011 - 03:33 PM

There seems to be quite a large backlog of tickets to be handled, altho I agree that 5 days is quite a long time. Patience is key. I understand your feelings about having to wait this long, but... Yeah.

Problem is that botting/RMT is so widespread that eventually accounts and IP's get flagged/banned that are not doing anything illegal, innocent casualties if you will. Of course if there was no botting/RMT there would be no mistakes made in getting rid of them so in the end it is all the fault of people who are willing to get ahead via things that are against the rules.
If you get very desperate in getting an answer you can try to pm Oda or another CM here on the forums, altho I think his inbox will be as littered as the ticket vault, so in the end it all comes to patience again :o.

#8 Dragonhaas

Dragonhaas

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 03:50 PM

Yea i figured as much heck if i can wait a week whats another few days. And i never botted and the only buying zenny was spending kafra points. Like i said i had school so i quit playing for a while and thought nothing of it. So i missed the whole going f2p switch. Maybe something happened there.

#9 Digaowarrior

Digaowarrior

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationCuritiba

Posted 14 May 2011 - 04:44 PM

These are the kind of things, that makes me give up playing a game.

If I do something wrong (I DIDN'T) I get banned.

If GMs ban by wrong reasons, what happen to them? D:

I just hope the days I'm not playing will be added to my VIP account tho, If not, Im not going to renew it. :o

Do they have a lot of tickets? Would have less, if they don't keep banning without reason. =]

Edited by Digaowarrior, 14 May 2011 - 04:46 PM.

#10 DragonTwin

DragonTwin

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 01:13 AM

Mm yea i hope this all get's fixed soon. I've payed for VIP account as well and i want to check out the new May Item box :o.

Edited by DragonTwin, 15 May 2011 - 01:15 AM.

#11 DragonTwin

DragonTwin

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 03:40 AM

Can you guys play again?

I got a message that i should try again and that the problem would probably be fixed. But when i tried i was still prohibited to play..
I sent a message back that it didn't worked out that way.

#12 Digaowarrior

Digaowarrior

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationCuritiba

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:14 AM

Can you guys play again?

I got a message that i should try again and that the problem would probably be fixed. But when i tried i was still prohibited to play..
I sent a message back that it didn't worked out that way.

Somebody just closed my ticket today, without saying what they are going to do, and I still can't play, so I'm giving up of waiting. I just can't take it anymore, I'm not asking for something I don't deserve.

IT'S MY RIGHT!!!!!

I'M ASKING FOR SOMETHING I HAVE PAID FOR!!!!

Can you understand it??? I think when we pay for something we deserve some respect as customers.

And that's absolutelly not what I see here.

Congratulations Gravity, you've lost one more player. o/

Keep it up the good and "hard" job.

Peace, and good luck Dragon. :D

Edited by Digaowarrior, 16 May 2011 - 04:14 AM.

#13 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 16 May 2011 - 09:04 AM

Somebody just closed my ticket today, without saying what they are going to do, and I still can't play, so I'm giving up of waiting. I just can't take it anymore, I'm not asking for something I don't deserve.

IT'S MY RIGHT!!!!!

I'M ASKING FOR SOMETHING I HAVE PAID FOR!!!!

Can you understand it??? I think when we pay for something we deserve some respect as customers.

And that's absolutelly not what I see here.

Congratulations Gravity, you've lost one more player. o/

Keep it up the good and "hard" job.

Peace, and good luck Dragon. :D

IF they closed your ticket, that generally means that they updated the ticket, and were waiting for a response from you, which you did not provide within 2 days. Check the ticket on the site to see if they responded - your email may have blocked the ticket update notification.

#14 Dragonhaas

Dragonhaas

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:53 AM

Well its been 10 days for me still nothing althought just yesterday I actually made a separate support system account. So I replied again after making account on same ticket still though I haven't gotten any response other then the first one told me they moved it up.
Hopefully soon with this last reply now that im registered ill get a respons
e or should I put another new ticket in?

#15 Digaowarrior

Digaowarrior

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationCuritiba

Posted 16 May 2011 - 12:29 PM

IF they closed your ticket, that generally means that they updated the ticket, and were waiting for a response from you, which you did not provide within 2 days. Check the ticket on the site to see if they responded - your email may have blocked the ticket update notification.

???

"Dear Valued Player,

We understand you wish your account released. Your case is currently on queue in a high priority to a supervisor for review. An update will be sent to you shortly once it is available. (till 2030 I hope, so my kids can play)

Should you require further assistance, kindly send us a new ticket and we'll be more than happy to further assist you. Have a wonderful day ahead of you!"

What must I answer?? The answer is very very simple, I want my account back, why must I keep sending tickets and replys, when they know exactly what they must do??

Just give me acc back and it's ok, I want nothing more nothing less.

And how can I have a wonderful day, when GMs are doing everything they can to do not make my day. lol

I'm done with this anyway, I just hope that GMs learn with mistakes, and learn how to respect the customers.

Edited by Digaowarrior, 16 May 2011 - 12:32 PM.

#16 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 16 May 2011 - 12:40 PM

???

"Dear Valued Player,

We understand you wish your account released. Your case is currently on queue in a high priority to a supervisor for review. An update will be sent to you shortly once it is available. (till 2030 I hope, so my kids can play)

Should you require further assistance, kindly send us a new ticket and we'll be more than happy to further assist you. Have a wonderful day ahead of you!"

What must I answer?? The answer is very very simple, I want my account back, why must I keep sending tickets and replys, when they know exactly what they must do??

Just give me acc back and it's ok, I want nothing more nothing less.

And how can I have a wonderful day, when GMs are doing everything they can to do not make my day. lol

I'm done with this anyway, I just hope that GMs learn with mistakes, and learn how to respect the customers.

so they marked it for review, and counted that as a response, despite the fact that they did not request any information from you...

#17 DragonTwin

DragonTwin

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 02:33 PM

well yea i was almost happy.

I got this 2 days ago.

Thank you for contacting us.

We apologize for any issues with the game account in question. We ask that you please attempt logging on again as the issue may now be resolved. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us again

Thank you,

Marc
WarpPortal Payment Support

Please do not reply to this email. Using the reply function will result in the WarpPortal support team not recieving your reply. In order to respond, please log in to the WarpPortal Support Site and reply to this ticket.

Well what do you think....it didn't worked out so i send a reply telling them that my account is still blocked. I hope they fix it soon since i've been patient long enough :D.

Edited by DragonTwin, 17 May 2011 - 02:33 PM.

#18 Digaowarrior

Digaowarrior

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationCuritiba

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:30 AM

well yea i was almost happy.

I got this 2 days ago.

Thank you for contacting us.

We apologize for any issues with the game account in question. We ask that you please attempt logging on again as the issue may now be resolved. If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us again

Thank you,

Marc
WarpPortal Payment Support

Please do not reply to this email. Using the reply function will result in the WarpPortal support team not recieving your reply. In order to respond, please log in to the WarpPortal Support Site and reply to this ticket.

Well what do you think....it didn't worked out so i send a reply telling them that my account is still blocked. I hope they fix it soon since i've been patient long enough <_<.

how long have you been waiting for this??

#19 Preedie

Preedie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 11:43 PM

Guys,
same case with me a week over now no reply from the GM's yet. Wat is wrong? Did this use to happen before? Or this is a new issue been faced?

#20 Chucklet

Chucklet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands [NL], stuck in traffic.
  • Server:Ymir(?)

Posted 19 May 2011 - 01:45 AM

The biggest problem right now is that apparently half the staff at Gravity HQ is at home with the flu. That, plus the already backlogged ticket system makes for a long waiting time.

#21 Digaowarrior

Digaowarrior

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationCuritiba

Posted 19 May 2011 - 06:06 AM

Received this:

"Although we are always sorry to hear of any issue experienced with the account. We do not usually offer release for accounts found to be using or benefiting from the use of third party programs. Now we are prepared to offer a limited release. All items including item mall items will need to be removed from this account in order to consider this account for release.

Due to this, we require that you submit the following phrase for the account to be released. "I agree to the removal of item mall items from this account.""

I DON'T USE BOT, I DON'T WANNA KNOW IF YOU THINK I DO, I DON'T, WHAT EVIDENCES YOU HAVE I DID IT?? GOT A LOT OF LOOT?? LEVELED VERY FAST?? IF THIS IS THE MATTER, I'LL KEEP GETTING BANNED TILL THE END OF THE DAYS. THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. IMA LOSE ALLLLL MY ITEMS, ALLL, INCLUDING ITEM THAT'S NOT MINE, WHAT YOU GONNA SAY TO MY FRIENDS?? THIS IS JUST RIDICULOUS, TERRIBLE ADMINISTRATION, I PAY MY VIP, AND THAT'S WHAT I RECEIVE BACK.THAT'S ONE OF THE REASONS THERE'S LESS PLAYERS AROUND EVERYDAY, YOU MESS UP THE ECONOMY, THEN OUR ACCS.

GRATS, GRATS, GRATS GRAVITY!! CHEERS.

Edited by Digaowarrior, 20 May 2011 - 01:28 PM.

#22 frankSG07

frankSG07

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Locationseattle WA

Posted 20 May 2011 - 10:02 PM

man, I am not going to wait 'til dec.next year, why do they need to do this????
maybe they are trying to get rid of all the bots that are advertising their stupid scam buyzenysomething something...blame it to them!!!!!!

They need to fix this quick,. if they cant fix this, then they need to give at least our items back!!!!!

#23 Digaowarrior

Digaowarrior

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationCuritiba

Posted 21 May 2011 - 03:41 PM

then they need to give at least our items back[2]

that's all I want.

#24 ennaej

ennaej

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 03:56 PM

yep they must give the items back at least if they wont grant release of account :)

#25 Digaowarrior

Digaowarrior

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationCuritiba

Posted 21 May 2011 - 03:59 PM

I would be very demented, to use my main account for botting --'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users