What Card to use on my Snake Head (Bow Rogue) - Thief Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

What Card to use on my Snake Head (Bow Rogue)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 faramith

faramith

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:38 PM

Im using Snake Head with my bow rogue, dunno what card should I place on it

My stats are 99 Agi 90 Dex 11 Vit some int.

Any tips? thanks

#2 ExplosPlankton

ExplosPlankton

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 331 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 12 May 2011 - 08:53 PM

Dont put any card in it at all. There are hardly any headgear cards worth using in pvm for a bow rogue and carding it will tank the value when you want to resell it. And because snake head hat is virtually useless for any kind of shadow chaser or a rogue/stalker that levels via mobbing with SM or BB, you are very likely to sell it eventually. I've made the mistake of carding headgear and usually have come to regret it. The most useful ones like Isilla, Kathrine Keyron, and Vanberk wont do anything for you unfortunately.

You might just want to replace it with a Chick Hat and sell the Snake Head anyway. Fromrenewal.playragnarok.com: Chick hat allows usage Level 2 Double Attack, and if you already know higher than Level 2 Double Attack, then the appropriate level will be used instead. I used chick hat myself when I was a rogue/stalker and it triggered DA constantly so Im almost positive this is correct. Then again, maybe snake head does the same thing but Ive never owned one to test.

On a somewhat related note, does anyone use pecopeco hairband or one of the wigs as their headgear when leveling? Ive been using Rideword but the fact that you move so slowly really irritates me. Or maybe the answer is just to bring 300 fly wings everytime I enter a dungeon.

Edited by ExplosPlankton, 12 May 2011 - 09:01 PM.

#3 Miuyin

Miuyin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 10:56 PM

If you have lv10 Double Attack skill than both headgears make lv10 da possible with bows. You can hotkey your equips in the skillsbar and use hotkeys to switch parts of your equipment - so you put the rideword hat on like F5 and the peco headband on like F6. So if you want to move fast -> F6, if you are in a fight and need the rideword hat -> F5.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users