My theory on the fate quest.... - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

My theory on the fate quest....

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 OneKrackedMom

OneKrackedMom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA Go Blue!!
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 13 May 2011 - 07:32 AM

So I think I know why my toon can't get the fate quest. Genesis looked into her records or whatever and said that she had done the quest and chosen Arua. I don't recall doing the quest, but it is possible since she was one of my first toons and I had not played her for a long time. However, she does not have proof of the fate quest, I checked on my main toons that has chosen her fate and she has a proof in the unique skill tab. I had reset my unique skills on the toon I am having trouble with and I think maybe it got rid of my fate proof?? (I reset her unique skills to get rid of face item craft.) Since I still can't do the Orlo quest without that proof of fate shouldn't I be able to repeat the quest? If not then can I get my proof back? Why is the fate proof in the unique skills any way? Any thoughts?

#2 OneKrackedMom

OneKrackedMom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:53 AM

I know at least 3 or 4 other people have had trouble with the fate quest, I just wanted to know if this may be a possiblity as far as what led up to the problem??

#3 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 10:06 AM

If you had previously received the Fate Quest, then removed it do to using a Unique Skill Reset, you can speak with the Arua Servant Serenity inside the Oblivion Temple and she will re-issue the Arua Fate skill for you.

#4 OneKrackedMom

OneKrackedMom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 10:09 AM

Well, that is what Genesis said, that I had chosen it before, I don't recall doing it, but like I said I hadn't played this toon for a long time. I will go on now and check that out and see if it works and let you know. Thanks Zep, and I did send a pm to Gen with my theory on it.

#5 OneKrackedMom

OneKrackedMom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 10:16 AM

Sure enough, she gave the the proof for Arua!! Thanks for all the help, feeling kind of stupid since I don't remember doing the quest but it would have been great if the proof didn't vanish when skills are reset, maybe you guys could make the fate skill permanent?

#6 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 10:43 AM

Sure enough, she gave the the proof for Arua!! Thanks for all the help, feeling kind of stupid since I don't remember doing the quest but it would have been great if the proof didn't vanish when skills are reset, maybe you guys could make the fate skill permanent?

This is great news :o
I agree Mom, they should try make the Fate proof stay permanent.

#7 OneKrackedMom

OneKrackedMom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 02:14 PM

Well, if nothing else it may solve the issue for the others that are having trouble, and that is better than nothing. :o

#8 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationJohnston City, IL

Posted 13 May 2011 - 06:10 PM

This is great news :o
I agree Mom, they should try make the Fate proof stay permanent.

I really think they should just make the Unique skills referenced to this quest to be permanent, overall. But that's just a given.

I'm sure everyone has been thinking that though. Lol

Edited by Rukario, 13 May 2011 - 06:13 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users