Bot statistic for Ymir and Valkyrie - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 7 votes

Bot statistic for Ymir and Valkyrie

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#26 DeathDealer

DeathDealer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 437 posts
  • LocationJefferson State
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 13 May 2011 - 08:27 PM

neato! Send me ur surplus bot zeny and i will log my statistical spending for "research"! I promise to spend it on pretty things!

#27 bralis

bralis

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:25 PM

How much zeny did you make off it? And did your bots ever make it to 150?

How long did these research bots took to reach level 99? trans 99?
What were their levels at each months? What level were the bots when they got caught by GMs?
How many bots were alive by the end of each month?

And with the conclusion, bot hunting should prioritize on the highest level characters (130+) or mid-high level areas that have very high potential zeny returns.

Gentleman, I can not answer these types of question. All I can tell you is I am not rich at all since I can not combine zeny from all bots to one account. GM can track all transactions. In sum, all bots are independent.

#28 lainee

lainee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 729 posts
  • LocationOceanic Eternity
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:40 PM

So you paid $$$ to make 23 botting accounts on Ymir (prior to the current f2p/paywall system), just for 'testing'? o.O

Edited by lainee, 13 May 2011 - 09:40 PM.

#29 NeoRaguto

NeoRaguto

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 10:35 PM

I just started Yggdrasil a few days ago .. and I've noticed already there is quite a few bots on there... and that's just the beginning.. it's going to get worse and worse and end up how valkyrie is.

#30 ABK1986

ABK1986

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 945 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 14 May 2011 - 05:18 AM

Gentleman, I can not answer these types of question. All I can tell you is I am not rich at all since I can not combine zeny from all bots to one account. GM can track all transactions. In sum, all bots are independent.

Why make this thread at all if you aren't willing to answer questions? It is completely pointless if you aren't trying to help the GMs with suggestions on how to catch bots better. I think you're just a botter that keeps good notes on how long your bots live :o If you're at 9 months that just means you've gotten better with time.

Edited by ABK1986, 14 May 2011 - 05:19 AM.

#31 morphine

morphine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1123 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 06:43 AM

Why make this thread at all if you aren't willing to answer questions? It is completely pointless if you aren't trying to help the GMs with suggestions on how to catch bots better. I think you're just a botter that keeps good notes on how long your bots live Posted Image If you're at 9 months that just means you've gotten better with time.

I think this person has made it pretty obvious that he isn't doing this to "help" anyone, so much as mock the lack of GM control over the problem.

#32 antikv

antikv

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1285 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 08:26 AM

I don't think he's stupid enough to use the same warpportal account...

Awesome survey though, really says something about how much Gravity doesn't care about bots

they could always trace ip

#33 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 12:13 PM

they could always trace ip

You know nothing about proxies do you...?

#34 Kimmy

Kimmy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 548 posts
  • LocationIn the kitchen.

Posted 14 May 2011 - 01:12 PM

You know nothing about proxies do you...?

wut's a proxy?

#35 Gnedenko

Gnedenko

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 01:58 PM

Actually, we all need proxy for everyday surfing. Privacy is of great concern in US. Btw, nice experiment and it's good to know that there is a few patrolling in Valk :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users