• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Panty

Panty

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 06:16 PM

Hey guys, after a long break i decided to check rose out once more, since the new uw map looks cool but i'm having serious problems when i'm in game, it lags/freezes/stop responding a lot, I wasnt even able to run half the uw map.. the client would stop responding and close before the Terms of Service window before but turning glossy back off fixed that

I use windows 7 and used to play rose on this same computer before [4-5 clients would run smoothly]
Just wondering if i'm missing anything, any file I have to install or something :S

#2 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationJohnston City, IL
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 13 May 2011 - 06:30 PM

Did you try patching your ROSE Client while it was installed into your [[ C:\ ]] Drive? You may want to try moving everything to your Desktop and then try updating again, then see if it lets you. That's the only idea I may have to help. A lot of people are having issues by updating, and so far no one has exclaimed they've had problems after patching their ROSE client that way.

Wish you luck.

EDIT: And as gEddeh says below, trying GenPatch may also help. It's also faster than the original client.

Edited by Rukario, 13 May 2011 - 06:57 PM.

#3 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 13 May 2011 - 06:32 PM

I would try reinstalling the game, and then use GenPatch to check all your files before playing (if you haven't done that already).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users