Seal quest exp gain - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Seal quest exp gain

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MojoChinto

MojoChinto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 09:58 PM

" * Obtain 1,220,358 Base Experience (1,800,000 if VIP) and and 900,000 Job Experience (1,350,000 if VIP). "

When you get exp (like the example above), is it all at once, or is it divided into parts? For example, getting three chunks of ~400k base exp instead of 1.2 mil base exp would be better for lower leveled folks. I did the quests before but I wasn't really paying attention.

#2 Pylfer

Pylfer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 10:07 PM

Well, you get it all at once I think. When you get it it runs you up to level, then up with the rest of the exp and so on until all the exp is used up. Does it need to be divided for any particular reason? I mean I got 1.8mil from 1 of the 3 turn ins on the 2nd seal and got 3 base levels just from that. Dividing it up would just be a pain (talking to the npc three times just to get all your xp)

#3 MojoChinto

MojoChinto

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 10:12 PM

It's not necessarily talking to the NPC multiple times. For example, I was doing the mother's day quest on a low level champ, and got 2x 125,000 base exp after one item turn-in to the NPC. For the seals quest, with a low level character the exp is way too much, I would only level up once and end up with 9X% with the rest being lost. I think if you got 3 base levels then perhaps it is actually split up into parts when you receive it, because as far as I know you can only get 1 base level up from a chunk of exp.

#4 AhinaReyoh

AhinaReyoh

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1088 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 14 May 2011 - 10:33 PM

The 2nd seal exp is split up beyond 3 chunks of exp, though dunno how much it's broken up. All I know is it's at least 3 parts per NPC. (Got 3 levels in one turn-in like Pylfer did.)

#5 Ularis

Ularis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • LocationUnder the shade of a Cherry Blossom
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 14 May 2011 - 10:38 PM

non-trans at 77 can lvl up 3 times on 3rd Seal quest.
My sin did :P then Mother's day quest got him up by 4-5 lvls.
Again non-trans.
Yes only one lvl from a chunk of exp.

Turned in medusa in my high archer...1 lvl 96%..
Im over that :o

Edited by Ularis, 14 May 2011 - 10:41 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users