WHERE DID MY CHARACTERS GO? - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

WHERE DID MY CHARACTERS GO?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Crownclown74

Crownclown74

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 06:57 PM

well, ive been out of the ragnarok online loop for a while, and uhh i used to have characters on loki but idk how to get to them now, i only have like 3 servers i think
like ymir, valk, and sakary, idk whts going on hahaha, i used the dl link from the iROwiki for the newest client
EDIT: Well now ik about ymir but where did my loki chars go, i only got 2 from chaos, which i played once so they kinda suck.

Edited by Crownclown74, 16 August 2010 - 07:06 PM.

#2 Atha

Atha

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1254 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 16 August 2010 - 07:00 PM

Loki, Chaos, and Iris got merged into Ymir earlier this year, so your characters should be on Ymir.

Edited by Atha, 16 August 2010 - 07:01 PM.

#3 Crownclown74

Crownclown74

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 07:01 PM

hahahah well thats kinda messed up i only have like 2 chars from chaos on there
EDI: Well this makes me feel uneasy

Edited by Crownclown74, 16 August 2010 - 07:03 PM.

#4 NeoSaro

NeoSaro

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts
  • LocationRO Ymir ex-Chaos

Posted 16 August 2010 - 08:59 PM

Perhaps you had too many storage items, or too many characters with loki+iris+sakray, try the account with _1 at the end.

Also the support team can move characters from those extra accounts to main account.

#5 Crownclown74

Crownclown74

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 08:41 AM

Yeah i guess thats what happened, haha my bad i should did mroe research, but i paniced and hit the forums

#6 Ultimate

Ultimate

Ultimate Event Inventor

• Members
  • 2915 posts
  • LocationValhalla Dwarf NPC
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 19 August 2010 - 04:30 AM

well, ive been out of the ragnarok online loop for a while, and uhh i used to have characters on loki but idk how to get to them now, i only have like 3 servers i think
like ymir, valk, and sakary, idk whts going on hahaha, i used the dl link from the iROwiki for the newest client
EDIT: Well now ik about ymir but where did my loki chars go, i only got 2 from chaos, which i played once so they kinda suck.

everything is probably under _l _q or _something else. you can submit a ticket to http://support.warpportal.com and ask them to activate your overload accounts for the 3-day bonus period we all received when the servers merged. You shouldn't have to pay to access anything until you're setup with the game account you are used to.

Edited by Ultimate, 19 August 2010 - 06:28 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users