Prohibited to log in until 2012-12-31 00:00.(6) again - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Prohibited to log in until 2012-12-31 00:00.(6) again

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Dragonhaas

Dragonhaas

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 02:26 PM

Yea im aware this is yet another one but lets say i have been very patient in fact its been almost 13 days now and in that time ive had 1 message sent back to me heck i even made another ticket but no response. I havent played the game in months since before f2p and now i tried coming back but prohibited. I ve never done anything wrong except give money to gravity over the years. But i guess this is just rage cause 2 week and nothing commmmmon. I apologize for yet again the same topic but hopefully a gm will read this or something and just get me a simple answer.

Ticket Number 1B9-15579610-564D

#2 Corvus

Corvus

Guard Captain

• Banned
  • 376 posts
  • LocationGravity CS Room
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 17 May 2011 - 02:55 PM

Looking at your ticket, the response given to you was 5 days ago. Unfortunately, your issue is a little more complicated, and the people that handle such cases are backed up to about a 6 day wait time. This is exceedingly unfortunate, I know, but it is for the best.

Just as a heads up, I do not like disclosing the reasons accounts were suspended on the forums. Usually, it only causes the user (in this case, you) issues as other users begin harassing them. I know the ticket system does not produce results as quickly as we would like, but it does resolve the issue the vast majority of the time, and it keeps issues like this between you and the Customer Service team without letting the rest of the world know why the account was suspended.

#3 Dragonhaas

Dragonhaas

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 03:02 PM

Thank You for the response all i needed. Waiting a little more is not an issue.

#4 ennaej

ennaej

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 20 May 2011 - 07:17 PM

same thing happened to me.. :)
i woke up this morning and i cannot log in.. says prohibited.
i dont know what i did. how do i get this fixed?
thanks~

#5 Belier

Belier

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 02:11 AM

I started playing my character Sunday May 29th, but I also like to rp with my friends on AIM. So, I have the game in a smaller view and I alt tab a lot so I can multitask. I do this ALL the time, and today I kept logging off for a while. Then back on, I was going afk and I hate when people are afk, sleeping ect, and leave their game on. I always turn mine off, unless I'm playing.
Well, I logged off my account about 2:30 maybe around 2 in the morning CNT. And my friend was playing my second account, my priest was following my husbands char around, and we were watching a movie and so no one was paying much attention. After the movie, we noticed my priest was logged out, we thought it was a server crash and tried to log in. Says banned tell 12-21-2012 or something close to that. And I was like... what the hell? Oh, maybe people thought she was a bot because I NEVER talk to anyone on her, I have the char bars on minimul unless I'm in a party with people NOT in my own house.
Anyway, I logged on my main account. And my character whom I just got transended to lvl 99 and was working on Jlvl 70. Could not be logged in, I read the little doodad that says what's wrong, server down whatever. And it says, prohibited to log in until the same date as my priest. I'm like WTF, forgive the short hand language. But, I was seriously just on my character. It was acting all wierd, these white squares appeared around her and she kept falling asleep. I moved to a new area of that zone and the same thing, so I'm like screw this. And I used a butterfly to end up back in town. Forget the name Verens or something, one of the new places. Well I got ported BACK out into the zone I was fighting in, confusing? I agree.
I used the butterfly to port back to town, bot some more butterfly wings and I got poofed back to that zone. Those white squares appeared again and I tried logging out, too bad the game tells me I gotta wait ten seconds because my char is asleep. Sigh. Okay, so I get up walk away from my comp and get a drink. Come back, and I'm at the loading screen. Okay, I was kicked from the server, my hubby must of clicked the okay. Didn't think anything of it, until we looked at the priest.
So, I am really confused. I have NO idea why my account is banned, though I can understand why my priest was.. I guess I act like a bot when playing her, I have the second account honestly for my friend to come over and play with my hubby and myself.
So, if anyone can please give me some sort of explination that would be helpful. As I said, I have NO idea why my account was banned, I was just on my character Jiyu moments ago, well now it was hours ago. But, this is very upsetting.
I was even going to talk my brother in law to get a VIP account when he comes back from over seas, but if I'm banned, that goes at least 5 accounts.
Please, someone help me out with this.

#6 Chucklet

Chucklet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands [NL], stuck in traffic.
  • Server:Ymir(?)

Posted 30 May 2011 - 05:56 AM

I started playing my character Sunday May 29th, but I also like to rp with my friends on AIM. So, I have the game in a smaller view and I alt tab a lot so I can multitask. I do this ALL the time, and today I kept logging off for a while. Then back on, I was going afk and I hate when people are afk, sleeping ect, and leave their game on. I always turn mine off, unless I'm playing.
Well, I logged off my account about 2:30 maybe around 2 in the morning CNT. And my friend was playing my second account, my priest was following my husbands char around, and we were watching a movie and so no one was paying much attention. After the movie, we noticed my priest was logged out, we thought it was a server crash and tried to log in. Says banned tell 12-21-2012 or something close to that. And I was like... what the hell? Oh, maybe people thought she was a bot because I NEVER talk to anyone on her, I have the char bars on minimul unless I'm in a party with people NOT in my own house.
Anyway, I logged on my main account. And my character whom I just got transended to lvl 99 and was working on Jlvl 70. Could not be logged in, I read the little doodad that says what's wrong, server down whatever. And it says, prohibited to log in until the same date as my priest. I'm like WTF, forgive the short hand language. But, I was seriously just on my character. It was acting all wierd, these white squares appeared around her and she kept falling asleep. I moved to a new area of that zone and the same thing, so I'm like screw this. And I used a butterfly to end up back in town. Forget the name Verens or something, one of the new places. Well I got ported BACK out into the zone I was fighting in, confusing? I agree.
I used the butterfly to port back to town, bot some more butterfly wings and I got poofed back to that zone. Those white squares appeared again and I tried logging out, too bad the game tells me I gotta wait ten seconds because my char is asleep. Sigh. Okay, so I get up walk away from my comp and get a drink. Come back, and I'm at the loading screen. Okay, I was kicked from the server, my hubby must of clicked the okay. Didn't think anything of it, until we looked at the priest.
So, I am really confused. I have NO idea why my account is banned, though I can understand why my priest was.. I guess I act like a bot when playing her, I have the second account honestly for my friend to come over and play with my hubby and myself.
So, if anyone can please give me some sort of explination that would be helpful. As I said, I have NO idea why my account was banned, I was just on my character Jiyu moments ago, well now it was hours ago. But, this is very upsetting.
I was even going to talk my brother in law to get a VIP account when he comes back from over seas, but if I'm banned, that goes at least 5 accounts.
Please, someone help me out with this.

I'm not exactly clear on the story due to mains, alts, and others but anyway:
Well about that confusing/weird part with the odd autozone, squares and the sleep, that was obviously a GM trying to get your attention. Was there no 'global' Yellow chat from a person named iRO GM #?
Most people go all like 'wtf' in the chat when weird unexplainable stuff starts happening, and especially if you are automatically warped to places that means they are bot checking you. No normal human behavior reply (ie, chat/emote etc) = ban.

About the earlier mentioned priest of yours; If a character is on autofollow all the time, that is usually no problem, unless that char is unresponsive but IS using skills etc. (to any and all that is Obvious instant bot-report > ban) And I think it would have seemd that way from what you described as 'not paying much attention'. Because at least one of your accounts was flagged this way they usually check all related online accounts for similair behavior and thus an actual Gm got your main through their test routine. Which you obviously failed.

Anyway, the thing to go about this is via a ticket. Contact the GM's and tell them you want to unban the account + your story. HOWEVER, I am quite fearful for your case since you obviously failed direct GM contact, thus now it will be your word vs Gravity staff...
Anyway nobody here can help you with this, so better start sending tickets. I'd advise you to make your story somewhat more clear in your ticket, since vagueness is often seen as false.
Good luck getting things sorted. -_-

#7 Belier

Belier

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 08:54 AM

I'm not exactly clear on the story due to mains, alts, and others but anyway:
Well about that confusing/weird part with the odd autozone, squares and the sleep, that was obviously a GM trying to get your attention. Was there no 'global' Yellow chat from a person named iRO GM #?
Most people go all like 'wtf' in the chat when weird unexplainable stuff starts happening, and especially if you are automatically warped to places that means they are bot checking you. No normal human behavior reply (ie, chat/emote etc) = ban.

About the earlier mentioned priest of yours; If a character is on autofollow all the time, that is usually no problem, unless that char is unresponsive but IS using skills etc. (to any and all that is Obvious instant bot-report > ban) And I think it would have seemd that way from what you described as 'not paying much attention'. Because at least one of your accounts was flagged this way they usually check all related online accounts for similair behavior and thus an actual Gm got your main through their test routine. Which you obviously failed.

Anyway, the thing to go about this is via a ticket. Contact the GM's and tell them you want to unban the account + your story. HOWEVER, I am quite fearful for your case since you obviously failed direct GM contact, thus now it will be your word vs Gravity staff...
Anyway nobody here can help you with this, so better start sending tickets. I'd advise you to make your story somewhat more clear in your ticket, since vagueness is often seen as false.
Good luck getting things sorted. -_-

That is the stupidest thing that I've ever heard! First of all, no there was no chat. I was fighting in the zone, killing things. Looting, and these white squares show up. I move thinking it's the critter, still fighting the two on me. And trying to get AWAY from the white squares. I know, that no one said a thing because I was checking my loot to see what I was picking up because of the white squares I couldn't see it. I walked away from where the squares were, and they appeared again I fell asleep and that ticked me off to I ported to town, thinking it was the zone I was previously in I was going to head off to Juno. Before I walked out of town I got ported back into the previous zone I was checking out, and I got ticked off to I butterfly winged back to town went to buy them. Still not a soul talked to me, and I had NO idea what was going on. I bought some more butterfly wings, and after I walked out of the building got ported. Got so ticked off that the white squares appeared again, I tried to log off. Couldn't log off, because I was asleep. I said screw it, I'll just leave my char on until the server crashes me.
I got up walked away and got a drink, came back and the account screen was on. I thought my husband hit the OK button saying I was dissconected from the server, I just closed the client not thinking anything about it.

And as I stated I can understand why my priest got banned, I do act like a bot on there just follow and buff and heal my chat is closed, I am NOT A BOT, I am just an ass and don't talk to anyone.

This is so stupid..

However, I thank you for responding to me and telling me what I kind of suspected. That the GM's are just mean, and on top of that haven't given me a Email saying that I was banned, or why or anything. I can't believe that they dont' even take the time to contact you, they just get told someones a bot and Ban. I could go around calling anyone a bot, specially realizing that they don't talk to anyone.

Oh, and my accounts aren't related in anyway. Other then they were operated from the same computer, mine. Which is the most retarded part. I can't believe how childish they are, and the game is free now. Who cares if they're boting, as long as they buy their points, which I was planning on doing for my main account.

I highly doubt they'll listen to me, reguardless of what my story is. I like this game, it's fun I spent the past month or so charging my character to get to lvl 99 for a second time. Hardly sleeping just none stop playing because, this game is fun and the reason we had to leave before was we couldn't afford it. And they do this to me? That's pretty messed up.. sigh.

Sorry for ranting anyone reading.

Ticket Number 075-15768F80-17B0

Edited by Belier, 30 May 2011 - 09:31 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users