ExplosPlankton

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 331 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:04 PM

I found an old thread about this but there was no definitive answer. Im using 1 at the moment and if 2 can stack Id get another one for the extra 3% chance to auto proc lvl10 heal. Anyone tested this?

#2 Trini

Trini

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 614 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 04:03 AM

I found an old thread about this but there was no definitive answer. Im using 1 at the moment and if 2 can stack Id get another one for the extra 3% chance to auto proc lvl10 heal. Anyone tested this?

Autocast does't ever stack. For example, if you have 2 gazetti Clips on, you will have only 10% not 20% auto cast chance.

#3 ExplosPlankton

ExplosPlankton

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 331 posts
  • LocationGeorgia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 18 May 2011 - 04:40 AM

Does this mean if I put multiple Bloody Knight cards in a weapon the chance to proc lvl1 meteor storm will only be 2%? (Havent done this but considered it for a shadow spell build).

#4 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 04:42 AM

tested extensively, pre and post renewal. Trini is right.

status effects stack, autocasts override the last similar one equipped. Heck if you equip two RoR's then take one off, you have NO autocasts because the game uses very simple code to track them.

#5 Trini

Trini

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 614 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:37 AM

Does this mean if I put multiple Bloody Knight cards in a weapon the chance to proc lvl1 meteor storm will only be 2%? (Havent done this but considered it for a shadow spell build).

Yea it mean that would be a total waste of weapon slots (and by extension th weapon) and a few bloody knight cards. You can put 3 Bloody Knight card on any wapon and STILL it will only cast MS by 2%.

#6 Dukeares

Dukeares

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 02:23 PM

tested extensively, pre and post renewal. Trini is right.

status effects stack, autocasts override the last similar one equipped. Heck if you equip two RoR's then take one off, you have NO autocasts because the game uses very simple code to track them.

Like Hrothmund said above, you could even disable pesky auto cast like Sonic Blow from RoFL that breaks your control-click , equip a weapon with an injustice card and then unequipped it to stop it from auto casting

Edited by Dukeares, 19 May 2011 - 07:22 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users