This is my Warlord PvP build lvl65.
its so Sad that Warlord only have 1 stun. but that s not true, we have Charge 1sec. Terrified Scream 5sec. and Terror 15aec. So that mean we have 21sec to play with our target.
First of all debuff skills are useless. we better use Debuff enchant
Short Range Def Dawn -600 (Better for 1 vs 1) lvl5 better
Skill Crit Rate +20% (Better for AoE) lvl5 better
Depend on how you like to play.
Warlord Main skills for PvP.
- Warlord skills
- Reflect lvl1
- Bear Like lvl7 + DNA lvl7: Main Buff
- Carnage lvl7 + DNA lvl7: Main Buff
- Charge lvl710 + DNA lvl5: Most important skill in pvp
- Terrified Scream lvl4: Stop Enemies movement
- Feast of Blood lvl4: Best AoE we have 10m
- Full Swing Slash lvl1
- Lateral Slash lvl1
- Warrior Skills
-Slayer: optional AoE
-Power Attack lvl1: Requiere Low MP
-Titan's Strikelvl1: Requiere Low MP
-Courage lvl10: more dmg is always welcome
Buy some DNA to reinf the skill you need
FoC set: Increasse SCAD and Skill Crit Chance %
(Ion Mine xeons only)
Fire Resistence 1.50%
Lighting Resistence 1.50% (Recomended vs Tempest and Elementalist)
Curse Resistence 1.50% (to Survive Defilers)
Weapon and Jewel Recomended:
- 2H Sword of the Infinity lvl65 (
Bigger SCAD)-Skill dmg 130-140%-
- Resistence of the Infinity
- Cellular sample Skill Critical + CON/HP (Enchant Skill crit %) vs meele only
- Neck, Rings, of Infinity (Reinforced Type do not Increasse HP)
- Reinforced: Earings, Braceletes, Belt (Reinforced Type Increasse HP)
- Enchant some 0.50% Skill Crit Xeon
- Our goal is cap the Sill Critical at 50% [higher >Better]
Ok that's what we need to get ready, now for the Combo.
Now we can kill anyone! we have good Ress, HP + DMG
Charge + Terrified Scream + Feast of Blood + [Slayer AoE] + Terror
NOTA: How to retreat faster ?
its easy, target a Friend totem and use Charge (Any Totem Type)
Charge + [Slayer AoE] + Terrified Scream + Feast of Blood + Terror
Combo vs Shaman Defi Element Tempest Rangers and SR:
WL Terrified Scream blind spot: they are hopeless at 2-3m Range. they cannot cast any skill, Rangers and SR cannot shoot on AA and physical dmg its too low. (blind spot Tested and working)
Charge + Terrified Scream + Power Attack/ Titan's Strike (wait for Enchant to Activate) + [Slayer AoE] + Terror | Then try to Repeat
-Our Job in pvp: try to get loved by all Long Range dps, Fear their healer or their best Mage, giving our team a chance to attack and keep our team always buff.-
The Team will love you.
Provided by Carlitos.
Edited by BioElesis, 06 August 2012 - 08:56 PM.