Why does it take forever to send a ticket? - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Why does it take forever to send a ticket?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 meaning42

meaning42

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • LocationThe coldest depths of Sweden
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 20 May 2011 - 10:03 AM

I'm not saying that it takes forever to write or to get response from a ticket, I wouldn't know, because I have yet to be able to send in a single ticket. I just keeps loading into infinity when I hit submit. So, I might as well post my bot report here, since I can't send in a ticket.

A Sura named (snip) is clearly botting over at magmarings. He was immovable thanks to a mob being stuck on the other side of a cactus, but he was still rebuffing himself with Fury, Zen, Blessing and Increase Agi during the some 5min he was stuck, until a Rune Knight came and destroyed the monster.
The Rune Knight was probably botting as well, but I don't have any proof.

(snip)

The screenshots does not show it but he was standing there for a good 5min before the monster was killed.
Ban him, we don't need more Suras whom gain their OP skills without any effort what so ever.
^Valkyrie server, by the way.

But this was but a sidenote, why can't I submit tickets? Please help me solve this conundrum or you might be seeing more forum reports and requests.

Edited by DrAzzy, 20 May 2011 - 10:45 AM.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 20 May 2011 - 10:50 AM

Don't post reports of players engaged in ill-mannered play on the forums. These sort of threads often create drama or turn into witch-hunts.

You need to go through the ticket system. If you are having problems, try using a different browser - other users are able to submit tickets, so the ticket system isn't down. If you determine that there is a browser that doesn't work, please notify the GM team (through the ticket system) so that they can get the web team to work fixing it.

#3 meaning42

meaning42

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • LocationThe coldest depths of Sweden
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 21 May 2011 - 01:50 AM

Apparently he wasn't attractive enough to ban, because hes still running around.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users