The GAME IS GETTING BORING - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

The GAME IS GETTING BORING

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 BananaQ

BananaQ

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 10:04 AM

im getting bored with this game.... i couldnt find a knight set, most of the item in the shop is for THIEF/MAGE/ARCHER/MYR...... GMs or admin dont even read forums.. :) i am really bored!! i always check market when i look i dont see knight gear!!!! SUCH BULL-_-

#2 I3ulbasaur

I3ulbasaur

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 20 May 2011 - 02:44 PM

Ehh... Maybe you could try getting Knight Sets from Missions instead of shops? That's where I get all my sets, using Gada Coins I mean. They are fairly simple to get if you are willing to kill a number of monsters. c:
I never even visit Equipment shops. Hnng

#3 Fantasizer

Fantasizer

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationLook down
  • Server:Guess?

Posted 20 May 2011 - 03:01 PM

im getting bored with this game.... i couldnt find a knight set, most of the item in the shop is for THIEF/MAGE/ARCHER/MYR...... GMs or admin dont even read forums.. :) i am really bored!! i always check market when i look i dont see knight gear!!!! SUCH BULL-_-

Don't be lazy, go farm for them. You'll have more fun while farming...kinda...but yeah go farm sets with friends or something.

#4 BananaQ

BananaQ

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 09:41 PM

Ehh... Maybe you could try getting Knight Sets from Missions instead of shops? That's where I get all my sets, using Gada Coins I mean. They are fairly simple to get if you are willing to kill a number of monsters. c:
I never even visit Equipment shops. Hnng

ive beeen farming 3weeks in BD and u know what i got? alot of archer thief and mage items. no knight items. im so sick of this drop rate. i couldnt get my set.

#5 fyerolight

fyerolight

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 525 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 20 May 2011 - 10:16 PM

ive beeen farming 3weeks in BD and u know what i got? alot of archer thief and mage items. no knight items. im so sick of this drop rate. i couldnt get my set.

Bone Dragon Set is a bit harder to farm, make sure you are farming the right floors for the pieces you want. Getting this set takes patience and time, so just relax and do a couple of runs per day to get some items. Sell the extras you get and save up for when Paladin pieces appear on market, I'm sure they will pop up eventually since many people farm BD.

#6 I3ulbasaur

I3ulbasaur

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 21 May 2011 - 02:38 AM

Mmhm, what Fyre said.

I think you could do a bit of research online like on Google or something as well? Like which floor would give you the set you want and whatnot... c:"

Farming takes quite some patience, that's in practically every MMO I think, patience for farming. >u<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users