Transcending zeny - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Transcending zeny

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cong

Cong

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 04:15 PM

So i recently transcended and thinking it was gonna waiver my fee because I'm a VIP member, I clicked Donate like a dummy. Can I get the zeny refund to me? :[

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 20 May 2011 - 06:04 PM

So i recently transcended and thinking it was gonna waiver my fee because I'm a VIP member, I clicked Donate like a dummy. Can I get the zeny refund to me? :[

You can try - the correct way is with a ticket. I wouldn't be too optimistic though.

Transing has always cost 1.285 mil.

It's been bugged since they attempted to implement that (no clue when it happened, as it wasn't announced anywhere - but my guess would be no earlier than last thurs, maybe just yesterday, since i saw the first mention of it not working this morning, and everyone was like "since when does he say he doesn't charge VIP members" - apparently he's telling everyone they're VIP and won't be charged, but he's taking the fee from everyone. Had they not implemented the bugged attempt at waiving the fee, you would have gone there and had to pay anyway. So imo, it's no loss for you; it's not like you would have waited a week for them to fix the npc just to save 1.285m zeny, especially during double exp.

In the meantime, proceed with the transing process normally and start leveling, as there's a huge backlog of tickets (according to heim, due in part to a bad flu going around the gravity offices), and it'll be next week at least before you hear back.

#3 Cong

Cong

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 08:36 PM

okay thanks :/

#4 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 26 May 2011 - 10:42 AM

If you were VIP and had to pay, please write in to us. If you were non VIP, you got a freebie!

So, looks like you'll get your zeny back.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users