Need help with Rune Knight build - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Need help with Rune Knight build

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dsbcahyadi

dsbcahyadi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 10:28 AM

can anyone give me a guide to make a good Rune Knight? im currently a two handed sword build, i still dont know what skill to get as a Rune knight. i tried to find a guide about RK and i couldnt find it. so if anyone can help me it would be great.

#2 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 May 2011 - 10:53 AM

Depends on how you want to go. A *LOT* of RKs end up going the CS/DB route. My personal recommendation would be to go hybrid, get bowling bash and Clashing as an LK for leveling until you can get Ignition Break then at higher levels get Dragon breath.

I have a basic RK guide posted on my guild site for reference for my new players. You're welcome to check it out here http://www.valkplaye...om/?page_id=296

#3 HRdevil

HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 23 May 2011 - 09:15 PM

I think mayority people just go for CS|DB build because they don't know what stat does. -_-

#4 dsbcahyadi

dsbcahyadi

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 07:37 AM

Depends on how you want to go. A *LOT* of RKs end up going the CS/DB route. My personal recommendation would be to go hybrid, get bowling bash and Clashing as an LK for leveling until you can get Ignition Break then at higher levels get Dragon breath.

I have a basic RK guide posted on my guild site for reference for my new players. You're welcome to check it out here http://www.valkplaye...om/?page_id=296

thx for your response.. i dont have CS because im two handed sword LK. is that ok to not have clashin spiral?? because THS have cool skill like parrying..
.. can you tell me which skill to take as RK?? like wind cutter etc.. cause idk what the skill does -_-.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users