Proposal for Homunculus... - Proposals and Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Proposal for Homunculus...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Poll: Homunculus accessories (9 member(s) have cast votes)

Should a homunculus have accessories?

1. I think homunculus should have accessories. (4 votes [57.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 57.14%

2. I don't think homunculus should have accessories. (1 votes [14.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

3. I don't care if homunculus should have accessories. (2 votes [28.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 lOOlOOlOl

lOOlOOlOl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 10:49 PM

I was wondering if you can make accessories on homunculus that would increase a stat or for just fun~. It could be sparkles on a homunculus, or maybe a mask, or even sharper wings or something as an accessory. It would be fun for homunculus to have an accessory if they don't already. What do you guys think of homunculus having accessories? This could make your homunculus look different from the rest (or at least those w/o the accessory [note, the reason I say "the" in the paranthesis is because I assume that homunculus (if this goes through with a "yes") will only have one accessory, but I'd enjoy it if they had more than one accessory, but one's fine as well). This could benefit everyone in a way, but I'm not gonna go through all the ways it could benefit everyone, but it certainly can. There's what I think, my opinion about it, and my reasons why, now I wanna hear your opinion on it, what you think about it, and the reasons why you think it's a good/bad idea.

#2 lOOlOOlOl

lOOlOOlOl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 01:44 PM

Plus the fact that they say on the homunculus "Accessory Unequipped" I think that they should add a homunculus accessory.
Comments/Questions can be left here, but I don't condone of bad language, so if you're gonna say something negative, please keep it to minimal bad language.

#3 Axiluvia

Axiluvia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 98 posts
  • LocationNear Seattle
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 10 June 2011 - 05:37 PM

Personally, I like the idea. Anything that makes more customization is a good thing, and those of us that love our alchemists, it would make our pets even more special.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users