#1 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 23 May 2011 - 03:05 PM

Ninja seem to work best in groups.... kunai spamming and other tricks can take down even the most stubborn 3rd classes.... the best way to group up is joining an all ninja guild.... such as the G.O.D. guild who recently took a WoE castle.... this guilds leader Okami Maru is fair and helpful to ninja of all levels.... SO NINJA UNITE!! lets show em why were so damn dangerous!

#2 GregtheGreat

GregtheGreat

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 02:43 PM

hi, cool i never new ninjas can be that strong in groups, im downloading the game atm and i have been having a really hard time deciding which class to choose, i find ninja pretty cool cause they are a mix of magic and range, what type of armor do they use, i wish they had swords i thank you if you reply to this -_-

#3 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9781 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:36 PM

hi, cool i never new ninjas can be that strong in groups, im downloading the game atm and i have been having a really hard time deciding which class to choose, i find ninja pretty cool cause they are a mix of magic and range, what type of armor do they use, i wish they had swords i thank you if you reply to this :wink:

They get crap for gears... at leaste for now... the main armor is the ninja suit/shinobi sash combo to increase HP and reduce SP consumption... Since renewal alot of our skills have been weakened or tweaked in ways making them almost useless... we get daggers and huuma shuriken as weapons wich can be pretty cool.... just dont expect to be taking down high level monsters or 3rd trans characters... ninja cant trancend and dont even have a second class... all in all we get screwed... but anyone can tell you that a mob of ninja with throw kunai or high magics (or a combo of the two) can really put the hurt on ANYBODY... i think since post renewal the best way to go is a hybrid build to balance out any weaknesses...

#4 Macromute

Macromute

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 30 May 2011 - 09:56 PM

I'd like to join :(

#5 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.