• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 fuckyougravity

fuckyougravity

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:41 AM

i checked both irowiki and the ragnarok website, both of them tell me to go to the castle in Juno and find this book to take me to this places to change to sniper... THE BOOK DOES NOT WORK... I am lvl 84 with job lvl 50. So the lvl requirements are met. But for some reason it just pops up a box that says "..." and nothing else. and doesn't teleport me anywhere. Just wondering if I am doing something wrong of if this is something that I need to start getting pissed off about. Because neither site tells me that I need to do antying but find this book click on it and it will take me where i need to go.

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:43 AM

i checked both irowiki and the ragnarok website, both of them tell me to go to the castle in Juno and find this book to take me to this places to change to sniper... THE BOOK DOES NOT WORK... I am lvl 84 with job lvl 50. So the lvl requirements are met. But for some reason it just pops up a box that says "..." and nothing else. and doesn't teleport me anywhere. Just wondering if I am doing something wrong of if this is something that I need to start getting pissed off about. Because neither site tells me that I need to do antying but find this book click on it and it will take me where i need to go.

Are you a level 84 _HIGH ARCHER_?

Perhapse you're unclear on the job progression....

Archer -> Hunter --99/50-> npc in juno to rebirth -> high novice -> high archer -> book in juno to change to sniper --99/70 sniper -> Ranger

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users