• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 balong

balong

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 277 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 04:36 PM

Was not sure when GM make kvm badges tradable ..even can vend,i just do not understand this.now its worthless if some do not like to change in gears preperable exchange to boxter like before or vend will be nicer.now I am sure ppl will be happy if can vend or trade again....support me to ask GM that this thing can be done again....

#2 Ignapp

Ignapp

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:41 PM

Some ppl have 10k+ kvm badges on storage and nothing to do with them, wish i could buy some lol. So yeah, i support you. =)

#3 darkdito1884

darkdito1884

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 370 posts
  • LocationAllentown,PA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos,Thor

Posted 24 May 2011 - 10:13 PM

i put a post like this and people just told me to keep them and not complain, that should do the seal quest because they give KVM badges and when iget enough i can get a weapon. i also support you on this i wish they were vendable

#4 s0rrow

s0rrow

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 May 2011 - 01:06 PM

i checked your post and saw the replies you got for wanting to sell the kvm badges. it's kinda sad. people believe everyone's ultimate goal is to have the +9 kvm weapon and be the pwnz0r in woe. i do agree with you in that kvm badges should be tradeable. you are paying real life money for them after all, so you should be able to do with them as you please. and of course there's other people out there who wouldn't have to "spend $100-$150 to get kvm badges" if they could acquire them with zeny.

#5 akuha

akuha

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 06:25 PM

i also wish that they were sellable again. i have like 7k of them and i dont use them for anyhing. i woulb=d much rather get zeny for them thatn justt let them sit around

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users