Any Ideas on what will be changed in this patch - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Any Ideas on what will be changed in this patch

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 itachi69

itachi69

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:leonis

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:29 PM

Anyone got an educated guess on if they will fix something worthwhile this time?

#2 PoopsMcgee

PoopsMcgee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1372 posts
  • LocationSitting On Top Of The World
  • Server:The one that always DC's

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:31 PM

I hope they add a new IM item.

#3 yamz

yamz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 953 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:31 PM

I hope they add a new IM item.

as usual

#4 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:32 PM

maybe some glitches/bugs get fixed (secretly hopes that /follow is implemented)

#5 onizuk4

onizuk4

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 370 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:33 PM

every week any itemmal change ^^ they cant survive without :wink:

#6 itachi69

itachi69

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:34 PM

they have gotta quit with the astro wings. They are getting old seems like every week its new astro wings :wink: . I though they said a few patches back they were gonna release a brand new type of wings....

#7 AntiFlag

AntiFlag

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:35 PM

Only thing i see on the forums here is complaining just wait a sec till they release patch notes... i forgot it was last week or 2 weeks ago but then they fixed alot of bugs... i dont know any other glitches atm or bugs that make i cant play the game normally at the moment only in union war people can still get up the wall... especially one clan on Draconis doing it... wont say their name

In my oppinion GM's/CM's are doing a good job here to try to fix every week a little bit... played enough games where gm's wouldn't EVER listen to the community so stop bashing them here and give for once some good credits to them... If you think they doing a bad job why still play... else play other game...

#8 itachi69

itachi69

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:37 PM

Only thing i see on the forums here is complaining just wait a sec till they release patch notes... i forgot it was last week or 2 weeks ago but then they fixed alot of bugs... i dont know any other glitches atm or bugs that make i cant play the game normally at the moment only in union war people can still get up the wall... especially one clan on Draconis doing it... wont say their name

In my oppinion GM's/CM's are doing a good job here to try to fix every week a little bit... played enough games where gm's wouldn't EVER listen to the community so stop bashing them here and give for once some good credits to them... If you think they doing a bad job why still play... else play other game...

The only way to get anything fixed is to complain, You think the devs fixed all those so called proublems on a hunch?

#9 SelasVic

SelasVic

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:39 PM

remove debuff Q.Q sad day hahahhaha kidding xD

#10 MidnightSmurf

MidnightSmurf

Artisan Representative

• Members
  • 1424 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:39 PM

Perhaps they fix the "drop and move to where you drop eventho you don't wish to move at all" :wink:
Or simply go back to how it was.

Could always hope they also brought back the old UI^^

Bring back Birth island, or maybe one of the older starting points in advent. I would like to see the nice little city ALONG with a harbour in the beginning and alot of other things that HAS BEEN in advent that I really miss.

Or simply fix the first and I'll be happy for now :wink:

#11 AntiFlag

AntiFlag

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:40 PM

The only way to get anything fixed is to complain, You think the devs fixed all those so called proublems on a hunch?

Well the bug with the gates of muris was fixed within the next patch... maybe people should start telling what bugs are around because i dont see alot on the forums... Im just tired of bashing the GM's and when they fix something they get no credit at all...

Edit: See thats what we need people who give CM's an idea of whats bothering them without just talk crap on forums

Edited by AntiFlag, 26 May 2011 - 12:41 PM.

#12 PoopsMcgee

PoopsMcgee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1372 posts
  • LocationSitting On Top Of The World
  • Server:The one that always DC's

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:42 PM

they have gotta quit with the astro wings. They are getting old seems like every week its new astro wings :wink: . I though they said a few patches back they were gonna release a brand new type of wings....

Yeah, I was just being sarcastic. Astarots are getting old indeed. What a boring special IM item. Gimme something unique and original looking and I may actually use my hard earned money on the game.

#13 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:47 PM

Good developers/GM/CM don't even need to listen to the community and do a great job. Our staff only open ears to item mall related issue, other bug/glitch/content related issue gets addressed reluctantly and slowly. :wink:

#14 itachi69

itachi69

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 26 May 2011 - 12:51 PM

I would love to compliment the GMs on something they did. But unfornatly they havent done anything to directly impact my game play in a positive way. It just seems like they are fixing things only to increase there profit"IM" not things we are requesting.

#15 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 26 May 2011 - 01:07 PM

I'll compliment them on two weeks ago's patch. Loved the massive bug fixes and UW update (even though uw still needs work)

#16 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:11 PM

Whooo mabe it will be some major bug fixes!!! New quests!! Drop fixes...

*reads patch notes*

OH wait....the usual...Im...random npc dialoge fix.....

*goes back to playing mechwarrior 4*

#17 johniscu

johniscu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:26 PM

would you like the game to go pay to play?? Like it used to be I know I was playing it when it was p2p stop complaining about IM the IM is what makes this game free to play and if you want to get better in the game you support the game by buying IM enough said.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users