85 replies to this topic

#51 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:27 PM

btw is this item mall eyepatch just available as gift from zep?

#52 itachi69

itachi69

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationEarth
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:leonis

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:28 PM

:( ............. :wink: .................. :o............. :wink: so much hostiality....... :wink:

Edited by itachi69, 26 May 2011 - 02:28 PM.

#53 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:30 PM

:( ............. :wink: .................. :o............. :wink: so much hostiality....... :wink:

Kinda hard to be happy when you have another week of nothing to look forward too

#54 OneKrackedMom

OneKrackedMom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA Go Blue!!
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:30 PM

Translation:

Then we started thinking, how can we suck out their moneyz till the last penny on a holiday no1 cares about, so here is the Item Mall patch v.340!

Speak for yourself. I am an American and I very much care about Memorial Day, I am thankful to all the military people that sacraficed so that we can speak our minds and be free!

#55 defencenut

defencenut

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:31 PM

you sir, are a tool. Though, if i was a mod, id probably be doing the same thing

... your dream is to be a mod don't kid (no pun intended) your self, If i remember you were the self proclaimed mini forum game manager... what a joke.

#56 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:32 PM

Speak for yourself. I am an American and I very much care about Memorial Day, I am thankful to all the military people that sacraficed so that we can speak our minds and be free!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasam

#57 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:32 PM

Just to let you know us "Americans" have killed thousands and thousands of innocent people as well :wink:

#58 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationNone of your business

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:33 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasam

LOLS! So much sarcasm in the patch notes.. :wink:

#59 itachi69

itachi69

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:33 PM

I agree but to the majority of the new genaration there is nothing special about memorial day. Its just another day.... :wink:

#60 defencenut

defencenut

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:35 PM

this is the worst patch ever. If i want to donate to a good cause i would donate to the red cross or help veterans. What is even more Sad is we all sit here and-_- about how sad of a job they do and as soon as the servers a re up all is forgotten.

Edited by defencenut, 26 May 2011 - 02:36 PM.

#61 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:36 PM

Just to let you know us "Americans" have killed thousands and thousands of innocent people as well :wink:

inb4 patch notes turn into a political discussion!!!!

Edit: @defence nut i was pretty serious about the item mall boycott...if they refuse to work on our game content we should refuse to buy the im stuff they keep jamming down out throats...a week of that should be a nice HELLO and get thier attention...

Edited by Sathanas, 26 May 2011 - 02:38 PM.

#62 OneKrackedMom

OneKrackedMom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA Go Blue!!

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:38 PM

I agree but to the majority of the new genaration there is nothing special about memorial day. Its just another day.... :wink:

I know and it is sad. :wink:

#63 itachi69

itachi69

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:38 PM

:o :wink: :wink: :wink:

#64 FerRawrRawr

FerRawrRawr

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:06 PM

Yea, i love weekends. It means i don't work!

300 points for 4 items isn't bad. I'd much rather have the bugs and drop system fixed but this isn't a terrible box.

#65 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:07 PM

The v.340 patch was just going to include the removal of the Refine Event, but then we got to thinking it's the Memorial Day weekend, why not keep the Refine Event in-game for one more
[b]
Bug Fixes
- There have been edits made to the "Royals of Oblivion" and "Sustaining the Orlean Portal" quests. Updated to provide better guidance at stages of the quest line that require conditions to be met before being able to progress further.
- Several spelling and special characters within NPC dialog have been corrected.
- Corrected a bug where the Perfect Separation Drill was behaving like the Separation Drill.
- Corrected some minor terrain issue within the Oblivion Temple, causing walking to be difficult.
- Updated several areas of server operations to improve game stability.

well... more things fixed. nothing 'new' was added to the item mall. I still find it annoying that so many players hate the fact that this game needs money to run. Why would you expect a big patch when we know all the cool stuff that the gms are claiming will come out this summer. at least the refine rates are still increased

#66 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:10 PM

1) what is Soul Crystal

2) im surre Rose lost again 10% Players with this Patch

Go on Rose, in 4 months u can Close Ur Servers cause noone will login anymore

And if u would Start thinking (As u Said zep) u would finally implement a Patch we can enjoy and Not hate!!

1) clearly you aren't playing the same game

2) clearly you aren't playing the same game

#67 defencenut

defencenut

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:12 PM

inb4 patch notes turn into a political discussion!!!!

Edit: @defence nut i was pretty serious about the item mall boycott...if they refuse to work on our game content we should refuse to buy the im stuff they keep jamming down out throats...a week of that should be a nice HELLO and get thier attention...

there is no point... sorry. i would say go for broke but it has to affect everyone to affect them like nurfing the drops to nothing and making you get 4 exp for killing a scav dog.. and i can almost say without a qualm that as soon as the patch is done and we are back in the game. we will be complacent in own quest of destruction. Think about how many people have quit. I can remebr players saying they use to spend like 100-200 a day on im points they are all long gone. All the big spender have left. remeber that one player roseonlinesuckss he owned the economy so sad that he is gone. i saw he spend like 8k usd on im points. You see that people are paying 10m for a pluto. its not because of demand its cuz there are no the big spenders anymore. that helped the game. rip rose

Edited by defencenut, 26 May 2011 - 03:14 PM.

#68 gEddeh

gEddeh

Boomshakalaka~!

• Members
  • 4426 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:gEddeh

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:14 PM

1) clearly you aren't playing the same game

2) clearly you aren't playing the same game

Well according to TankJr about 5-6 people still play this game. The rest quit during previous patches :wink:

Edited by gEddeh, 26 May 2011 - 03:14 PM.

#69 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:15 PM

Anything awesome in store for next week?

#70 defencenut

defencenut

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:17 PM

300 points for 4 items isn't bad. I'd much rather have the bugs and drop system fixed but this isn't a terrible box.

how sad is it that the only thing we can look forward to is sweet boxes.

"you like my box"....... cuz i like yours.

#71 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:19 PM

Thank you for the life lesson mom.

You're welcome. Seems like a lot need them in the forums. All the complaining is just tiresome.

#72 PigGoesQuack

PigGoesQuack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:44 PM

Why is this patch so good?

#73 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:50 PM

Why is this patch so good?

Because only you Seb, can become a Weekend Warrior.

#74 RagingHormones

RagingHormones

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 733 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:14 PM

This patch is the best!!! :wink:

#75 LadyPsyber

LadyPsyber

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1242 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:25 PM

The v.340 patch was just going to include the removal of the Refine Event, but then we got to thinking it's the Memorial Day weekend, why not keep the Refine Event in-game for one more week! Then we started thinking what else could we add to the players enjoyment for the Memorial Day Weekend, so here it is, the v.340 patch!

Translation: First we were going to remove the refine event that really is just a thinly veiled attempt to get people to purchased more plutos and venurunes from the item mall, then we decided that since there aren't nearly enough people playing any more to take advantage of this for just a week, we'll give another week for people to buy more plutos and venurunes from the item mall.

Item Mall
- Box of Plutorunes - Contains 12 Plutorunes for the price of 10!
- Box of Venurunes - Contains 40 Venurunes for the price of 30!
- Box of Saturunes - Contains 20 Saturunes for the price of 15!
- Weekend Warrior Box - Instantly receive four (4) of these five (5) items when opened: Trainee Medal, Medal of Fortune, ROSE Teleportation Ticket (10), Soul Crystal (5), Nepturune!

Translation 1: We didn't get nearly enough pluto or venurune sales from our stupid refine "event" as it was designed so we're sweetening the pot so that you'll spend more money on the Item Mall.
Translation 2: Item Mall blah blah Item Mall blah blah Item Mall blah blah blah blah Item Mall with a bunch more Item Mall. OHHHHH YA! ITEM MALL!

Bug Fixes
- There have been edits made to the "Royals of Oblivion" and "Sustaining the Orlean Portal" quests. Updated to provide better guidance at stages of the quest line that require conditions to be met before being able to progress further.
- Several spelling and special characters within NPC dialog have been corrected.
- Corrected a bug where the Perfect Separation Drill was behaving like the Separation Drill.
- Corrected some minor terrain issue within the Oblivion Temple, causing walking to be difficult.
- Updated several areas of server operations to improve game stability.

Translation: Nothing worth mentioning other than some Item Mall bugs.

Note 1: Is it just me or do people that don't play any more pay for the Item Mall? I'm having a hard time understanding who's paying for this here aimlessly sailing ship based on customer satisfaction(or lack of).

Note 2: I tried to post this hours ago however the server seems to "magically" crash every single Event day. What is the forum server hosted on?(a hamster wheel with duct tape??)

Well according to TankJr about 5-6 people still play this game. The rest quit during previous patches :wink:

Perhaps a little premature however not that far off if whoever the project manager that runs this game doesn't get away from running the game into the ground.
Note to gEddeh:...keep towing that line party boy...keep towing that line.

Edited by LadyPsyber, 26 May 2011 - 04:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users