• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Devildragon907

Devildragon907

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 01:11 PM

I have an Full Support Priest, and I was wondering where I can level. I'm level 89/50 and I've been training in Churchyard for awhile. I read a lot of guides of where to train, apparently "they" said to train in Churchyard and kill Dark Priest. But it seems a little slow to me.. any other ideas? I'm not looking for a party just going solo. Thank you :wink:

#2 Katreyn

Katreyn

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir (Retired)

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:11 PM

Really GY is prolly the best Undead solo spot for your level, exp wise its the best you are going to get I think.

Can try killing Zombie Prisoners/Skels and Holy Lighting Injustice in GH Prison or Firelocks in Amatsu dungeon, but they may be worse exp because they are lower.

There is a real lack of Undead monsters in some level ranges. This being one of them. Can filter out some spots to look at on this database, but I really don't see much else [as good] then Dark Priest honestly: http://rode-r.doddlercon.com/monster/

#3 Devildragon907

Devildragon907

I am New.

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:22 PM

Hmm. Is there any Eden Group quests or any quest in general that FS Priests can do pretty easily and get a decent amount of EXP. I've been grinding the ENTIRE time and it's not exciting lol. ^^

#4 Ularis

Ularis

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • LocationUnder the shade of a Cherry Blossom
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 27 May 2011 - 08:11 PM

Hmm. Is there any Eden Group quests or any quest in general that FS Priests can do pretty easily and get a decent amount of EXP. I've been grinding the ENTIRE time and it's not exciting lol. ^^

If you bump into someone who could use a support then thats probably somewhat OK exp. But some people try to grind alone since exp is "better" that way.

Other than finding a party there really isn't much for FS to level on. There's heal bombing and the quests.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users