#1 Naughty

Naughty

Too Legit To Quit

• ROSE Moderators
  • 2657 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:19 PM

Posted Image

Good morning/Afternoon/Evening to all you. Heres another T.G.I.F Good Morning thread.

Bonjours Mes Amis! its friday!

The Naughty Patrols Glomp List

Naughty...Yes thats me ok, i admit it! what do you expect i live in the naughty corner, geez!
KingArthur...Busted!
Strongbad...*winky-face* *patty-head* man!
CoffeeMuse...I dragged by the legs to my corner.No easy task!
Rxwoman...Issued with her Naughty Corner visa.
Quakes...because he's a clever pastaboi!
Could be you?
Could be your imaginary friend? o.0
I dunno, i ran outa suspects but im looking

If you want to confess to being naughty. . .let me know and your name will appear on the above list till you decide to mend your ways.

What struck me the most this week...

*strokes naughty seat*

Take five minutes on a sunny warm day and sit outside our doorways sipping on a nice hot cuppa (Tea in my case) and enjoy the warmth of a gentle spring breeze as it brushes past your face and listen to the birds singing. I know we have chores to do, and work to complete . . . and we cant spend the whole day dawdling and frittering our time away.

Im as busy as the next person . . . but we can find little pockets of joy in our busy days, if only we will look for them and recognise them when we find them . . . simple pleasures waiting to be enjoyed . . . small things of what makes us really happy . . . those things uniquely our own, and only ours to savour, things often overlooked. Grab one or two today and claim them for yourself.

Im sure it will be a better day if you do!

Around the house...

Not a lot. There is a pile of ironing to do, of course, but there always is!!
I was introduced to a Lollypop this week, it was absolutely D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S. Forget Hot Tamales, im now into Cherry Tootsie Pops :wink:

From the kitchen...

I have a fridge with Strawberries and whipped cream. Im trying to be good xD.

Crazy Shenanighans

A husband and wife entered the Dentists office. The husband said, I want a tooth pulled. I dont want gas or Novocain because Im in a terrible hurry.
Just pull the tooth as quickly as possible.Your a brave man, said the dentist. Now, show me which tooth it is. The husband turns to his wife and says,
Open your mouth and show the dentist which tooth it is, dear.

Have a great T.G.I.F day, if your new to this thread, welcome and dont be shy to say hello as everyone is welcome.

So till next time...Be Naughty but nice! =)

Never wear anything that panics the cat.
P. J. O'Rourke

..............................Naughty by name, but not by nature.................................

Edited by Naughty, 26 May 2011 - 07:21 PM.

#2 CoffeeMuse

CoffeeMuse

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts
  • LocationRose Forum Mod 2006-2011

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:26 PM

Ohhh!

Good morning and ... good night! Now, where is naughty!

#3 KingArthur

KingArthur

Amateur Blogger

• ROSE Moderators
  • 371 posts
  • LocationAncient player (15)

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:49 PM

GoooodMorning Rosearians.

Finaly TGIF, i need it. Yesterday i was diagnosed with acute Bronchitis. Lucky me it was on time, next week that would have advanced to an Long Infection .... Time for some medicine.

#4 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:22 PM

Good morning, since it has just past mid night. On my way home on the train soak in sweat and ye crotch area is not pleasant on a hot humid day ... Yuck!

Sorry to hear bout your situation KA. On the otter hand like you said, glad it had been diagnose early and can be cure. Get better soon!!!

A little joke for everyone:
One day there was a women and her mom driving down the highway and got pull over by a cop. When the cop approached their car, the cop then ask the lady driver, why are you driving so slow? The lady reply, I am driving 25 mph because I saw the big sign up there said "route 25". The cop respond, so why is the lady on the back all pale and look sick? The lady then respond, oh we were just at "route 125" coming over here....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users