#1 Maka

Maka

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 991 posts
  • LocationLimbo
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 May 2011 - 01:12 AM

I was playing with google maps on my iPad and am trying to find the Gravity offices all around the world. Does anyone know them? What about Gravity Interactives office? I used to have the address from when I ordered the Memory of Ragnarok but my package was thrown out by someone very evil.

If possible I'd also like to find Gravity HQ in Korea, and GungHo of japan.

Edited by Maka, 29 May 2011 - 01:13 AM.

#2 Wiggles

Wiggles

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 844 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir (Retired)

Posted 29 May 2011 - 01:36 AM

I did have it somewhere, but I recently moved house and can't find the piece of paper I wrote it on. I used it to send them a Christmas Card last year, and Oda confirmed that they received it.

Anyone that got the Arch Bishop Figurine should also have it on their package somewhere.

#3 Hacks

Hacks

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 534 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 06:34 AM

the address cannot be found on warpportal, atleast not by my quick clicking around, i guess for some reason they dont want people showing up at 13160 Mindanao Way Suite 200 Marina Del Rey, California 90292. or maybe 4499 or 4505 Glencoe Avenue Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, i cant tell. this company wants so much of your personal information just to send them notice of a bug in their software but wont even post their address on their own website. if you're in the marina del rey area, it shouldnt be too hard to check all of the addresses, they're all right next door to each other.

on a side note, it seems the business is mis-classified in some (likely gov't) database somewhere. many business listing sites have gravity in the game management category. at first glance you might think no big deal, but unless theres a 3000 acre hunting lease they manage somewhere, this is just plain wrong. i'll bet somebody saw "GAME MANAGEMENT" next to SIC 0971 and was all like "OMG THAST PREFECT WE DO THAT"... 0971 comes under 0900, FISHING, HUNTING AND TRAPPING. this is further evidence of the depth of deception gravity is willing to go to in order to conceal their location, paranoid much gravity?

#4 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 29 May 2011 - 07:07 AM

Lol, game management.

Testimonial:

Posted Image

Nothing brings them down like Gravity.

---------------

Also, told you the address I had, but it's a PO Box, which is doubtless no-longer in use.

Edited by Sera, 29 May 2011 - 07:21 AM.

#5 Axylus

Axylus

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2383 posts
  • LocationEngland, United Kingdom

Posted 29 May 2011 - 07:52 AM

I didn't know iPads could be used to launch missiles. -_-

#6 Hacks

Hacks

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 534 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 08:05 AM

i did find this po box on the policy page but being a po box when we're looking for an address i chose to ignore it.

P.O. Box 9820
Marina Del Rey, CA 90295

though the box seems to be for the privacy policy admin, it's possible a letter could be forwarded to the appropriate party from there. idk, i prefer to do my business in person, would rather show up unannounced than send mail.

#7 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 08:57 AM

i did find this po box on the policy page but being a po box when we're looking for an address i chose to ignore it.

P.O. Box 9820
Marina Del Rey, CA 90295

though the box seems to be for the privacy policy admin, it's possible a letter could be forwarded to the appropriate party from there. idk, i prefer to do my business in person, would rather show up unannounced than send mail.

If you put down fake information when you signed up and couldn't fax your ID in to prove you own your account, sometimes they would have you send a copy of your ID and a notary stamped letter to the PO Box.

#8 Sera

Sera

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4831 posts
  • Locationthis evil world
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 29 May 2011 - 10:52 AM

Just ask Xellie. -_-

#9 Miyuki

Miyuki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • LocationUnderground
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 29 May 2011 - 10:57 AM

GungHo:
http://www.gungho.co...out/outline.php

GRAVITY Co.,Ltd. in Japanese:
http://www.gungho.co...about/group.php

Edit: *shrug*

http://www.networkso.../warpportal.com

Edited by Miyuki, 29 May 2011 - 11:00 AM.

#10 Maka

Maka

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 991 posts
  • LocationLimbo

Posted 29 May 2011 - 12:41 PM

I found them here
http://www.linkedin....nteractive-inc.

I didn't know iPads could be used to launch missiles. -_-

There's an app for that.

#11 Talvis

Talvis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1985 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Midwest
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 29 May 2011 - 07:58 PM

According to the Linkedin link, they only have around 50 employees. No wonder they can't control bots and answer cust. service inquiries efficiently. They should just have 50 for bot hunting alone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users