VenusY PRO mage guide
Posted 30 May 2011 - 12:11 AM
Magician, the easiest class, coz we are not a melee class and we can heal. What you need to do is cast your skills and run or phew phew and QQ. This is NOT a friendly guide, stop reading it if you think you are pro.
Magician lvl 1 to lvl 20
- useless skill which launches the mobs up, whoever + more than 1, you are pro.
- It helps for beginner when you find it hilarious the amount of mobs and your phew phew is shooting 1 fire ball per hour. Jump + X + down arrow for short cut key, it works well with air combo.
- meteor fall + air combo are a great combination. Or when you are in lavalon dungeon where the boss strikes with a whole map AOE, it can hold u in the air for a couple seconds and save your life (for those who has low defense, health and die with 1 AOE, or those who canï¿½??t predict the AOE's timing). Another reason of having at least +1 on your air combo is that it helps to hold people in the air while archer class AAS.
- you just need it !!!!
- When you squishy and die with 1 hit, u need it. If u have this skill @ lvl 60, you are PRO !!!
Look at the before buff matk
after focus buff!! with my super cute kitty head
- LVL 5 it, it boost 24% of your matk, which is a lot!!
- When you having 1 fireball with atk speed of 1 fireball per hour, you need your dps as high as possible. I will recommend anyone who are lvl 20 and below +5 this skill.
- It is useful for those who has this skill mastered, but sadly I havenï¿½??t mastered it.
Useless skill for magician class
Re-launch, Fortress, Canon upgrade and Bullet Acceleration. You need fortress in Battle Square or Emporia war to complete some emo quest. All others are CRAP. The ultimate challenge of mage class will be "kill your opponent with fortress"?.
Edited by VenusY, 30 May 2011 - 07:14 AM.
Posted 30 May 2011 - 12:13 AM
Recommended skill - pvp
Recommended skill â?? pve
- First skill you need to add after job change. Congratulation, you have 3 fire balls now.
- Personally, I love this skill as it shortens your casting time for non-instant casting skill.
- For PVE, spark rock casting time reduces to 0.4 second.
- For PVP, your teammate will love you more especially Specialist, WM and Myrmidon.
Rain of fire
- AOE skill, high damage, MAX it.
- In PVP, please understand the skill well instead of spam your skill randomly. This skill has burn effect on the opponent which means, Witchâ??s curse (frog) will be useless.
- Keep it at lvl 1. You just want to see nurse mimi.
- I will laugh to death if I see this in pvp. This skill is awesome for those who are support type PVEer. When your teammate has low defense, low HP, just cast sanctuary in boss room, it helps noob from dying and having to spend your 60% of MP reviving them.
- MAX IT!!!! Lazy to explain.
- You need this for Ninja and Destroyer. WHY??!!! There are always some people who like to â??â??hideâ??â?? to prevent losing in PVP. Another reason is insurance scrolls are â??FREEâ? in game, everyone has +20 their armor which make them NEVER DIE. Cast detection to lower their magic defense.
- Other than freezing mobs, donâ??t use it frequently. I seriously doubt you would want him in your wet dreams.
- Get in PVP, turns everyone into a frog, and you win the game. GG.
- Lvl 1 for those who are generous, lvl 0 if you donâ??t care about others.
For those skills that I did not mention, I am too noob to understand it yet. Will update it when I know how to use them.
Edited by VenusY, 30 May 2011 - 12:29 AM.
Posted 30 May 2011 - 12:24 AM
- First skill you gain after your job change. Remember, double shot > diffusion canon.
- Max it! AOE skill, unbelievably awesome skill.
Striking and Blessing
- It increases party memberâ??s attack and defense. It is great for an initial buff in PVP, but we always lack skill points.
- PVE â?? keep it at lvl 1, cure silence, freeze, and so on.
- PVP â?? cure sleep, silence, jump block, ninjaâ??s log, and freezeâ?¦ works better than Viagra.
- It used to be useful, but since everyone is stacked on evade, and we can barely touch 250 aim, it has become useless. For now, it works on mage class only.
- It kills too slowly against mobs, so Iâ??d rather phew phew and QQ for carpal tunnel syndrome.
- You can live with or without it.
Barrier and Perfect seal
- It saves your life. Do not use perfect seal in PVP as everyone is going to scream at you, unless you just want to piss them off. It is awesome while in Emporia war, especially fighting dragon. Perfect Seal then phew phew phew.
- Just in case your party member has no MP while PVPing. Or, you can save your party member some mana pots by transferring your mp to them since we barely use mp.
- The skill I hate the most while battling against priests. Pray for a priest in your team to cure your sickness and curse the priest you are battling against. If there is no priest in your team, just sit and wait for time to pass. It is pain in the butt especially when you have jump block.
Edited by VenusY, 30 May 2011 - 12:30 AM.
Posted 30 May 2011 - 12:25 AM
- Max it, it will makes our lives easier. For PVE, after it sucks the mobs together, cast wrath of heaven or rain of fire or spark rock to kill the mobs.
- Great skill in emporia wars, either you move people away from the dragon while defending the castle, or keep the annoying people away. However, it doesnâ??t work well on high evade people. They just walk out from your magnet.
Wrath of Heaven
- Super powerful skill with high damage.
- Only if you have extra skill points, or just to look pretty.
Edited by VenusY, 30 May 2011 - 12:28 AM.
Posted 30 May 2011 - 12:32 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users