What bothers me the most... - Page 10 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 8 votes

What bothers me the most...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
266 replies to this topic

#226 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 02:22 PM

What bother me most in Woe is curse circle

http://youtu.be/AD_K_EYZFnc

All that Video shows is that the opposite side doesnt know how to pneuma.

#227 Aeolus

Aeolus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 June 2011 - 02:28 PM

http://youtu.be/AD_K_EYZFnc

Wait what?lol
Use suras then.

#228 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Private Server

Posted 02 June 2011 - 02:32 PM

we still have alot of work in the guild before we are able to get organized enough to do a seals role. My guess it wont happen before they change it.

you going to roll the seals? you dnt even have enough for your own guild funds, thats why you back of all the time, cheat or with no cheat your seals will get stolen anyway, unless lamb would back of just for you lol

#229 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 02 June 2011 - 02:46 PM

What bothers me the most is in the psp port I can't steal the genji gear from elmdore.

#230 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 03:20 PM

Lol. During the first CC everyone was frozen anyway. Terrible.

#231 arsn89

arsn89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 215 posts
  • LocationMassfag

Posted 02 June 2011 - 03:47 PM

All that Video shows is that the opposite side doesnt know how to pneuma.

couldn't watch through a quater of the video because of all the lame mainstream rap songs that were on it.

NO THANKS.

#232 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 03:55 PM

dont hate on rap songs -(. would you prefer haseo anime kawaii japanese song woe vid?

#233 Afrikan

Afrikan

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 04:21 PM

dont hate on rap songs -(. would you prefer haseo anime kawaii japanese song woe vid?

majority of ro prolly would.

#234 DeathDealer

DeathDealer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 437 posts
  • LocationJefferson State
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 June 2011 - 04:27 PM

you going to roll the seals? you dnt even have enough for your own guild funds, thats why you back of all the time, cheat or with no cheat your seals will get stolen anyway, unless lamb would back of just for you lol

wut? I get the jist of what ur saying, I think? idk ur english/grammar is pretty bad, but honestly its kinda creepy how u keep trying to call/troll Shadow/Absolution out even though he and the rest of us in Absolution could give two -_-s and a-_- about what a queef like you says/think. Either way Unifan, a lot of us adults would like to see this thread stay open for reasons other than trolling, so please keep ur trolling to tirades.

#235 Lambor

Lambor

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1230 posts
  • LocationAbingdon, MD
  • Server:Chaos - Animosity Leader

Posted 02 June 2011 - 04:29 PM

I also think that...whatever items were created on Ymir (post-renewal) on any character on Ai Toki's account should be broken down as well.

This screenshot was taken by Con (http://ropd.info/?account=3883322) using that character. He was attempting to join the chat from offscreen but sent the chat join packet twice and DCed himself. Please note the zoom hack as well.

Posted Image

In addition, regarding D's hammer, Con is already being accused of paying Tor for his Sleipnir creation. I'm assuming that that is under investigation. I also find it funny that he was seen holding D[][][]'s hammer.

Posted Image

#236 Riand

Riand

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 04:53 PM

Sorry dear but the Sleipnir I made doesn't belong to Con. It belongs to Sentinel and it was unifan who paid me and whom I namechanged it to. And even IF it belonged to Con and he who paid me, it doesn't matter because it was a legit make. Oh and did you say they wouldn't allow your items to be namechanged yet because they are under investigation? That's funny because my Sleips have already been namechanged. k thx bye :)

Edited by Riand, 02 June 2011 - 04:55 PM.

#237 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 05:01 PM

oh the D[][][]'s hammer was supose to be namechanged yesterday too, the only reason why it hasn't named change because some1 else was using it for woe and the GM could not find the hammer on his account to named change. need the email from us to confirm anything lamb? or are you sad nothing is happening LOL

#238 arsn89

arsn89

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 215 posts
  • LocationMassfag

Posted 02 June 2011 - 06:36 PM

Woah woah, I love rap. Just not this -_-ty mainstream Drake crap.

Should have used some J Cole, Nas, Kendrick Lamar. I could go on.

#239 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 02 June 2011 - 06:53 PM

oh the D[][][]'s hammer was supose to be namechanged yesterday too, the only reason why it hasn't named change because some1 else was using it for woe and the GM could not find the hammer on his account to named change. need the email from us to confirm anything lamb? or are you sad nothing is happening LOL

True story,

Greetings from the WarpPortal Support Team.

Thank you for sending us your God Item Transfer request and we appreciate the information that you provided. However, we have checked our records and did not find the God Item on the said character.

Kindly put the God Item on the receiving character first before we proceed with the transfer. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Scher
Customer Service Representative
WarpPortal Support Team

Told you we did it Legit. :)

Edited by D111, 02 June 2011 - 06:54 PM.

#240 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 07:02 PM

yeah MY BAD I WAS PVPING! =( not touching it anymore LOL

#241 Chronopath

Chronopath

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 11:07 PM

Can we please get an update from the GM Team regarding any actions taken towards the Cheaters in the Seal Rolls?

#242 Jimmyawake

Jimmyawake

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:06 AM

I dont see what the big deal is of having someone else do the god item quest for ya. Why not let someone who has experience doing it as long as their not cheating. Everybody already knows that nothing is gonna get done about the old god items except for Hams current god item.

Yes waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much trolling on this thread.

#243 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 03 June 2011 - 01:26 AM

Can we please get an update from the GM Team regarding any actions taken towards the Cheaters in the Seal Rolls?

They are investigating, Heimdallr spoke with me in PMs. He is taking his time and being thorough and fair. He is not labeling innocent people cheaters, he is seeking facts and evidence. I would appreciate if you guys refrain from trying to label us as cheaters also, Like I said before, in the Case of the Hammer made on my Character there was no cheating involved, Just one really fast and good player in Renoullie.

#244 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 03:32 AM

also the meg was made by renouille too and sleip made by tor, which lamb himself ADMITS that tor beat him fair and square, so items that belong to me are legitly made, please stop labeling other people as cheaters.

#245 AtlasThunderbeef

AtlasThunderbeef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 03 June 2011 - 04:48 AM

So whats that in the video where some guy disappears right after entering the hallway?

I didn't get that.

#246 Chronopath

Chronopath

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:30 AM

They are investigating, Heimdallr spoke with me in PMs. He is taking his time and being thorough and fair. He is not labeling innocent people cheaters, he is seeking facts and evidence. I would appreciate if you guys refrain from trying to label us as cheaters also, Like I said before, in the Case of the Hammer made on my Character there was no cheating involved, Just one really fast and good player in Renoullie.

I did not even mention about you specifically, the main problem currently is Ham and whoever was involved in that incident with him. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to notice that this was blatant cheating and there should be some form of punishment from the GM Team.

We're not going to let this thread die until we find out what is the punishment for Ham.

#247 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:48 AM

I did not even mention about you specifically, the main problem currently is Ham and whoever was involved in that incident with him. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to notice that this was blatant cheating and there should be some form of punishment from the GM Team.

We're not going to let this thread die until we find out what is the punishment for Ham.

Cool, and I agree. Thanks for the info.

#248 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:25 PM

So whats that in the video where some guy disappears right after entering the hallway?

I didn't get that.

He used a packet editing program to send the "chat enter" packet as soon as he was on the map, bypassing the requirement that you be on screen of the chat in order to enter it. So he "won" the race and was immediately moved into the creation room.

#249 sdsds

sdsds

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 05:41 PM

I can only picture Lambor with Peter Griffins voice saying, "What really grinds my gears."

lmfao this ^^^^^

#250 Dukeares

Dukeares

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:12 PM

ugh..no more Dramanarok today.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users