May 31 Early Morning Maintenance. - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 6 votes

May 31 Early Morning Maintenance.

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#26 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 31 May 2011 - 11:52 AM

Any decent sura can easily use the change to their advantage. Heim pretty much indirectly buffed the damage u can do with fist allowing any laggy or bad sura to switch to a mace\etc mid cast whereas before a slow or laggy player could never do that

Small nerf to a good player, boost to the rest

Edited by Andini, 31 May 2011 - 11:54 AM.

#27 MagicHands

MagicHands

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationAlaska...
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 31 May 2011 - 11:53 AM

And if anything this is a slight buff to the sura, as someone pointed out its going to be easier to switch from the kvm fist to the mace...I hope you like not living any fist you come across lol. Maybe you should have just lowered the dmg of the kvm fist even more and made it instacast. that way I dont have to hear Tigra open her mouth because apparently Suras shouldnt be able to kill anyone or anything, they should just move around alot, oh wait maybe we should put a delay on that as well since snapping is an overwhelming overpowered move as well.

#28 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 May 2011 - 11:58 AM

So since your character is so hard to level you want other people to suffer as much as you rather than giving your character the neccessary buffs to level just as fast....not only that they throw event after event and still people complain its not good enough. The bottom 2 players that posted should quit rather than whine because its people like you that get stuck at 101, complain its to hard, and quit. Do yourself a favor, stop playing whatever character your playing right now because obviously this game is to hard for you.

Posted Image

#29 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:14 PM

Good fix, but I think the people that made +9 fists should be compensated in some way. I don't have one before anyone says anything.

#30 veteran2003

veteran2003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:21 PM

And if anything this is a slight buff to the sura, as someone pointed out its going to be easier to switch from the kvm fist to the mace...I hope you like not living any fist you come across lol. Maybe you should have just lowered the dmg of the kvm fist even more and made it instacast. that way I dont have to hear Tigra open her mouth because apparently Suras shouldnt be able to kill anyone or anything, they should just move around alot, oh wait maybe we should put a delay on that as well since snapping is an overwhelming overpowered move as well.

Nullification to your reasoning and excuses.

Your nightmare?

Posted Image

#31 veteran2003

veteran2003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:25 PM

So since your character is so hard to level you want other people to suffer as much as you rather than giving your character the neccessary buffs to level just as fast....not only that they throw event after event and still people complain its not good enough. The bottom 2 players that posted should quit rather than whine because its people like you that get stuck at 101, complain its to hard, and quit. Do yourself a favor, stop playing whatever character your playing right now because obviously this game is to hard for you.

lol. You actually had the nerve to use the word whining in this post of yours? hahaha... Hopefully the success of common sense addtions to iRO in terms of balance will be something youll have to learn to adapt to. Maybe when you get good, you wont have to rely on instant cast 1 hit KOs

#32 Kirameki

Kirameki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:35 PM

Good, this time they did it right, nerfed the weapon itself.
Well, wasted alot of money on my +9 Fist, but i rather have no cast delay on Zen :(

#33 Nitro

Nitro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1325 posts
  • Server:Nothing

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:08 PM

This Zen thing baffles me... have you tried drinking 5,000 EDP to level from 100 to 150 lately on a GX?

#34 Akami

Akami

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • LocationHell
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:14 PM

The zen delay was bull, but the +9 KVM fist nerf is entirely justifiable.
Suras are just raging now because they can't exploit a really overpowered weapon anymore.

Point is, rage harder. This is Gravity, something new gets nerfed at every turn. Yet, we still shovel money into it...

#35 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:14 PM

This Zen thing baffles me... have you tried drinking 5,000 EDP to level from 100 to 150 lately on a GX?

tasty........... ummmmm idk but dragons should help you and all those classes like abs that have hard to train, just help us in forums troling

#36 MagicHands

MagicHands

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationAlaska...

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:20 PM

Well this doesnt effect me much with a +13 kvm Morningstar a bryn and a meg ill still be one shotting scrubs like you with GoH. I preferably dont use a fist because your barely worth the 1/3 of the sp i use killing you baddie.

#37 FoxyWoxy

FoxyWoxy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 362 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:21 PM

Best way to balance WoE, allow only novice class with no equipment.

#38 MagicHands

MagicHands

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationAlaska...

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:21 PM

Mefisto....coming from a failed 150 sorc and a broken guild....ha...

#39 MagicHands

MagicHands

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationAlaska...

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:26 PM

Yet, still you guys dont understand that this makes it EASIER to one shot people with now that switching from the kvm fist to the morningstar...which does considerably more damage, yet you guys still fail to realize not one sura has pointed out that this is a negative on suras. I have only been posting in this because i dont wanna have to hear most of you cry and whine in later on threads and posts.

#40 Aeolus

Aeolus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:28 PM

Just have it remove all the variable and half of the fixed. It'd limit the cast time to about .8 seconds which is slower than it is now and stats would be irrelevant towards its cast time.

EDIT: it wasn't a renewal change, which is why people are asking for a different item. It's heim's random ideas to "fix" stuff

^ This

#41 MagicHands

MagicHands

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationAlaska...

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:34 PM

The zen delay was bull, but the +9 KVM fist nerf is entirely justifiable.
Suras are just raging now because they can't exploit a really overpowered weapon anymore.

Point is, rage harder. This is Gravity, something new gets nerfed at every turn. Yet, we still shovel money into it...

Lol See this is why people get so mad with actual nerfs. Cuz people who know absolutely nothing about suras will continue to post nonsense. Just to let you know to the majority of valkyrie server who owns a +9 kvm fist....this will be a buff, but i mean i guess ill gladly take this as a "nerf" or so you call it.

#42 MagicHands

MagicHands

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationAlaska...

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:41 PM

lol. You actually had the nerve to use the word whining in this post of yours? hahaha... Hopefully the success of common sense addtions to iRO in terms of balance will be something youll have to learn to adapt to. Maybe when you get good, you wont have to rely on instant cast 1 hit KOs

Hah Laz your words fall on deaf ears. Go bwing yourself to a new post, but i guess at least you have enough skill to get to at least 107....guess botting to 110 is just to hard for you.

#43 Aeolus

Aeolus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:44 PM

Lol See this is why people get so mad with actual nerfs. Cuz people who know absolutely nothing about suras will continue to post nonsense. Just to let you know to the majority of valkyrie server who owns a +9 kvm fist....this will be a buff, but i mean i guess ill gladly take this as a "nerf" or so you call it.

Actually its quite a nerf to me. I mean I have enough dexterity to switch from my fist to my mace back when the cast time was almost instant. Kinda sucks that now it has a 2 second cast time without sacrament. =[

#44 veteran2003

veteran2003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:50 PM

Hah Laz your words fall on deaf ears. Go bwing yourself to a new post, but i guess at least you have enough skill to get to at least 107....guess botting to 110 is just to hard for you.

I'm level 133 and have finished you off alot. I love how your deaf ears caused your fingers to respond by typing back to me on your keyboard. Bot accusations just because you cant handle the truth? Oops urmad.

Edited by veteran2003, 31 May 2011 - 01:54 PM.

#45 veteran2003

veteran2003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 01:53 PM

Well this doesnt effect me much with a +13 kvm Morningstar a bryn and a meg ill still be one shotting scrubs like you with GoH. I preferably dont use a fist because your barely worth the 1/3 of the sp i use killing you baddie.

No you won't. You'll still be getting dodged by my Rosary of Hiding, and then taking yet again more spirals to the face.

#46 Estancia

Estancia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 02:15 PM

Even with a kvm fist and a bryn, well-geared characters never die to this.

I don't get all these QQ's about sura class.

I do have both 150 sura and chaser but people need to realize how much supplies suras need to use in order to actually kill someone in WoE.

I just hope this nerf is not permanent.

#47 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 02:20 PM

Mefisto....coming from a failed 150 sorc and a broken guild....ha...

when i become 150? O,O im at 99% base exp and 47job level i never wanted to be 150, all 150s are crap, including a blind sura XD

#48 veteran2003

veteran2003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 02:22 PM

when i become 150? O,O im at 99% base exp and 47job level i never wanted to be 150, all 150s are crap, including a blind sura XD

Yeah he's blind considering I'm level 133 and not lvl 107. He must be thinking about that time when he was level 135 and I killed him as a level 107 back during titans event in pvp.

#49 MagicHands

MagicHands

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • LocationAlaska...

Posted 31 May 2011 - 02:55 PM

ha coming from someone who got mad because he couldnt one shot me like the rest of the scrubs he faced in pvp. You brag about killing a 150 Archbishop go play WoW some more at least you can have bragging rights there. Im sorry if i missed all your botting experiences, I would took a pic but alas even your bot knows how to bwing. As for Mefisto, if you havent realized your Sorcerer was leeched to 150/46 from AL3, not my fault you dont know how to play it.

#50 ensignfluke

ensignfluke

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 31 May 2011 - 02:58 PM

zen returns to its pre Thursday cast delays. (after casting zen no cast delay on casting a next skill)

KVM Knuckle, reduces gfist cast time by 50% rather than 100%

Mr. Heimdallr, I'd like you to meet Mr. Ecclestone. I think you two would make good friends. =)

Posted Image

You two seem to have the same business strategies:
-Suggest insane idea
-Get backlash for insane idea
-Make "compromise" that is what you really wanted in the first place
-Everyone "happy" again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users