Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 525 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 11 August 2011 - 04:10 PM

I ACCIDENTALLY -1'D YOU SORRY

Endy :smooch: did mention that it's technically the most perfect set of the bunch. And Savage will be pretty... savage come Origin.

I loved playing a savage after New Origins, only thing i dont like about that set is the loss of mvm speed, but I can deal with that.

#228 xBayoo

xBayoo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1412 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 August 2011 - 04:58 PM

It's a skill used by the pet in combat. How would slow heal while riding help fight monsters?

I've been in combat with the pet for a long time, still doesn't slow heal.

#229 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden
  • Server:Sky Garden

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:09 PM

I've been in combat with the pet for a long time, still doesn't slow heal.

Might be only good pets then.

#230 eshman

eshman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts
  • LocationoN uR iNtErWeBs
  • Server:Steam O.o

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:13 PM

Well, I created a summoner->shaman on iah and I have to say that once you get used to playing them I think everyone is going to really like them. The summons really help you kick butt a lot, plus a lot of medals will be far easier to get. I actually think it would be better if they started out at level 1 until you earned your way up like all the other jobs so you could build them up a bit better, but maybe that's just my opinion...

#231 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:42 PM

Well, I created a summoner->shaman on iah and I have to say that once you get used to playing them I think everyone is going to really like them. The summons really help you kick butt a lot, plus a lot of medals will be far easier to get. I actually think it would be better if they started out at level 1 until you earned your way up like all the other jobs so you could build them up a bit better, but maybe that's just my opinion...

Inferior in PvE to Fighters by a long shot but good at F7. Nice insight still.

#232 Reviren

Reviren

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 498 posts
  • LocationIn your closet, stalking you!
  • Server:GUESS.

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:48 PM

I wonder if we'll get a fifth character slot for Summoner/Fighter, cause I don't wanna delete one of my chars :C (Yes, I haven't mentioned one of my characters in my siggy, and I'll add him as soon as I get to level 20 >:/)

#233 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:50 PM

I wonder if we'll get a fifth character slot for Summoner/Fighter, cause I don't wanna delete one of my chars :C (Yes, I haven't mentioned one of my characters in my siggy, and I'll add him as soon as I get to level 20 >:/)

Japan gave away a Character Expansion slot for their pre-event and IAHgames gave one away to those who attended the party. I hope WarpPortal gives us one as well.

I feel like every other post in this thread is me.

#234 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:53 PM

Japan gave away a Character Expansion slot for their pre-event and IAHgames gave one away to those who attended the party. I hope WarpPortal gives us one as well.

"for those who transfer 3000+WE over the next week will be entered in a raffle for a chance to win a free character slot!"

#235 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:55 PM

"for those who transfer 3000+WE over the next week will be entered in a raffle for a chance to win a free character slot!"

Is that actual or are you being a genius?

#236 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:58 PM

Is that actual or are you being a genius?

i hope the second one.

#237 Himeyasha

Himeyasha

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 903 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 07:00 PM

Just make a 2nd account. lol

#238 eshman

eshman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 06:50 PM

Actually, from what I've seen over at IAH (which may or may not happen here of course) they are adding 4 expansion slots--not just one. They also seem to be locked at current, so I'm guessing there will be IM items to open those expansions---I'm hoping these will be permanent once purchased and used...

Just make a 2nd account. lol

Or a third... O.o

I second that suggestion about an event to giveaway a FREE expansion slot--hopefully more than one winner and some new faces winning them instead of the same old players that always seem to win! (Hello Nolanvoid?)

And yes, every other post on this thread is you Kazu--maybe that's just because you're excited about the expansion just like the rest of us--if not moreso... Lol!

Edited by eshman, 12 August 2011 - 06:51 PM.

#239 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 13 August 2011 - 05:33 AM

Actually, from what I've seen over at IAH (which may or may not happen here of course) they are adding 4 expansion slots--not just one. They also seem to be locked at current, so I'm guessing there will be IM items to open those expansions---I'm hoping these will be permanent once purchased and used...

Or a third... O.o

I second that suggestion about an event to giveaway a FREE expansion slot--hopefully more than one winner and some new faces winning them instead of the same old players that always seem to win! (Hello Nolanvoid?)

And yes, every other post on this thread is you Kazu--maybe that's just because you're excited about the expansion just like the rest of us--if not moreso... Lol!

By character expansion slot it is meant the item that unlocks those spaces. There has always been four of the extra ones. They just give one away so you can open one.

#240 Jumpluffspore

Jumpluffspore

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 823 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 01:03 PM

Posts made by Kazu731 in this topic: 62.
Posts in this topic:238. 26% of the posts here have been you. Approximately, 1 in 4 posts belong to Kazu731. Still a large percentage.

#241 Slayze

Slayze

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 03:25 PM

Also pretty riding pets
http://blog.livedoor...es/1366705.html

Riding Pets come with Slow Heal apparently so they are nice for pve :3

You read it wrong, Lucas was contemplating on whether to switch the Knight Bat with his old Pig pet (which is a Combat Pet, not a Riding Pet), which had Slow Heal.
Riding Bats only have the puff tower ability / attacks.

IAHGames gave one to the players of the teams in 1st and 2nd place of the recent PvP tournament, not everyone who attended the party.

...I was in the team that got 3rd. Orz.

#242 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 13 August 2011 - 03:47 PM

Aw mang. I'll look for vids later, wanna see some IAH action.

#243 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 07:25 PM

I wish we could get some WP sponsored tournaments going -_-

#244 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 13 August 2011 - 07:54 PM

You read it wrong, Lucas was contemplating on whether to switch the Knight Bat with his old Pig pet (which is a Combat Pet, not a Riding Pet), which had Slow Heal.
Riding Bats only have the puff tower ability / attacks.

IAHGames gave one to the players of the teams in 1st and 2nd place of the recent PvP tournament, not everyone who attended the party.

THAT'S HOW THEY TREAT YOU AFTER HOW HARD YOU WORK?

Were the GMs there in person? Was the woman dressed as Paris busty? Did you flirt with her? You should have.

EDIT: I just wanted to correct myself for earlier in that your twin wears what you wear. I'm not sure about IM stuff but if you have one set on, she'll have it on too. WOULDN'T WANT ANYONE TO HAVE THE SATISFACTION OF TELLING ME I'M WRONG

Edited by Kazu731, 14 August 2011 - 08:47 AM.

#245 MelonGuyXD

MelonGuyXD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationIn the Melon Trees

Posted 17 August 2011 - 10:35 PM

yay. 2 probably broken classes.

Which aren't even out in JN Dragonica and are already better than Archers.

OH SNAP GALFRIEND.

Edited by MelonGuyXD, 17 August 2011 - 10:36 PM.

#246 Reviren

Reviren

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 498 posts
  • LocationIn your closet, stalking you!
  • Server:GUESS.

Posted 18 August 2011 - 01:53 AM

I really hope the two new classes don't have a big impact on the "balance" in PvP... z.z;

And lol, someone went on a -1 session against Prinz... :c

*Counters*

Edited by Reviren, 18 August 2011 - 01:56 AM.

#247 Kazu731

Kazu731

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • LocationSky Garden

Posted 18 August 2011 - 04:06 PM

Going to add more.

I was wrong about being wrong. I was right. She wears white.

And Melon, they have both been out in JN Dragonica for a while.

#248 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 04:19 PM

Which aren't even out in JN Dragonica and are already better than Archers.

OH SNAP GALFRIEND.

Actually I'm pretty sure 1 blitz could drop them to half health.

Edited by StormHaven, 18 August 2011 - 04:19 PM.

#249 eshman

eshman

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 203 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 07:20 PM

Summoner->Shaman update from IAH land: it seems like there aren't as many quests for this class as there are for the human classes. Idk if that's on purpose or if it's something that's going to be expanded on in a later patch.

The weapons so far for this class are really low-powered compared to the human classes--even low-level magician weapons seem to have more power than the ones for my character's level (28, as of this posting).

I may post some play videos on here at a later date--if anyone is interested and if I can find some good free software... :waddle:

#250 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 07:22 PM

Summoner->Shaman update from IAH land: it seems like there aren't as many quests for this class as there are for the human classes. Idk if that's on purpose or if it's something that's going to be expanded on in a later patch.

The weapons so far for this class are really low-powered compared to the human classes--even low-level magician weapons seem to have more power than the ones for my character's level (28, as of this posting).

I may post some play videos on here at a later date--if anyone is interested and if I can find some good free software... :waddle:

You know that they're non Boss weapons are terrible right? Summoner's boss weapons(lorebound,magma,undead,etc) are ridiculously strong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users