Maintenance 6/2 - Page 8 - Ragnarok: Patch History - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Maintenance 6/2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
209 replies to this topic

#176 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:01 AM

Your guild??? You were doing most of the killing and you guys had help. So get ur facts straight, lmao. We aren't allied to kakumei, so again get ur facts straight. Fight us guild vs guild and see if you have all that mouth. Anyways I'm done with u, u are naive.

Knowing Viri I am pretty sure he's right and you're wrong, but you're just being prideful because he's being a jerk about it :3

Edited by Jaye, 03 June 2011 - 07:01 AM.

#177 Freedom

Freedom

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1630 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:28 AM

Why are people trying to troll my guild for, is it because you lost to us over and over again. Is it because YOU MAD. We had no help in wiping your guild last woe. just look who got the top right payon castle.hmmm was not clandeshlts. even tho you tried many times at the end of woe.

Edited by Freedom, 03 June 2011 - 07:28 AM.

#178 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:37 AM

Knowing Viri I am pretty sure he's right and you're wrong, but you're just being prideful because he's being a jerk about it :3

He's really kawaii too. They might just be jealous.

#179 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts
  • Server:Private Server

Posted 03 June 2011 - 08:41 AM

Why are people trying to troll my guild for, is it because you lost to us over and over again. Is it because YOU MAD. We had no help in wiping your guild last woe. just look who got the top right payon castle.hmmm was not clandeshlts. even tho you tried many times at the end of woe.

wanna try agen this sat? :3! i wasn't at woe, was sick =( and all my items were lent out to some1 else not in guild/aliance xD

#180 Freedom

Freedom

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1630 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 08:55 AM

See what happens come sat woe.

#181 Kirushin

Kirushin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 08:58 AM

See what happens come sat woe.

Sounds like fun.

#182 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:01 AM

:) -_- :D :D :D :D :D :bow:

joe i got extra megs in storage!

#183 Freedom

Freedom

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1630 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:05 AM

I see now you have to resort to your god items...lol you scared.

#184 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:12 AM

not rly. they been sitting on storage, my kafra needs belts too! xDD you mad i mess with u in GD? :) :D :D

Edited by Unifan, 03 June 2011 - 09:13 AM.

#185 Kirushin

Kirushin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:15 AM

Let's see what happens this saturday.

#186 Freedom

Freedom

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1630 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:15 AM

nah, its all good.

#187 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:57 AM

Doesn't matter, I can solo you. The guild wiped you guys repeatedly last woe with no problem. Negligible guild, you guys allied kakumei ffs. I'm embarrassed we were ever allied.

Wow Viri,

I am surprised at this. You really should ask around more before believing everything Shadow tells you. But if you lay judgment that fast, then its all cool. Good luck and hope you have fun in WoE.

#188 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:06 AM

nah, its all good.

No actually it is not,

You lie to your members to get them mad at us. Why do you do that? All I have done is help you. When you could not supply woe and were crying in leader vent channel about quiting because you could not hold, who offered to give you 30k slims? Did you tell them that?

When Punishment was owning Valk, Who asked Majeh to lay off and allow you to get the valk castle you wanted? Did you tell them that?

Why did Punishment leave our guild? Well, lets see to quote many of them directly "Your allies are scared of a fight and we will never break Animosity if they are scared to fight the entire time, Shadow always leaves to soon."

Need I say more or will this be enough humble pie? Probably not, you will just deny it so your members do not get mad. But if they want confirmation Tell them to ask the Legends members about it. Legends has always been truthful and great allies unlike you, who turns your back on me, when All I was doing is defending myself against Lambs falls accusations. Yo decide to get on his good side hoping he will help you make your item. That is just low man. I know your guild will come to see the truth, its just a matter of time.

#189 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:04 AM

He's really kawaii too. They might just be jealous.

http://3.bp.blogspot...o Seob Cute.jpg

#190 Freedom

Freedom

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1630 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:47 AM

No actually it is not,

You lie to your members to get them mad at us. Why do you do that? All I have done is help you. When you could not supply woe and were crying in leader vent channel about quiting because you could not hold, who offered to give you 30k slims? Did you tell them that?

When Punishment was owning Valk, Who asked Majeh to lay off and allow you to get the valk castle you wanted? Did you tell them that?

Why did Punishment leave our guild? Well, lets see to quote many of them directly "Your allies are scared of a fight and we will never break Animosity if they are scared to fight the entire time, Shadow always leaves to soon."

Need I say more or will this be enough humble pie? Probably not, you will just deny it so your members do not get mad. But if they want confirmation Tell them to ask the Legends members about it. Legends has always been truthful and great allies unlike you, who turns your back on me, when All I was doing is defending myself against Lambs falls accusations. Yo decide to get on his good side hoping he will help you make your item. That is just low man. I know your guild will come to see the truth, its just a matter of time.

First off, I dont lie to my guildies D, I have never gave them false info. You better check your sources first before you open your phony mouth. I have never got my guildies mad at you, you seem to do that on your on D. Only reason why I am running low on money is becasue everytime we go fight with someone we have to do most of the killing and have to cover your butts. It takes money to to make or buy slims. Yes I did tell them that D, I know when to give up on trying to do things D. I can tell when a castle is not going to break and when its time to save my supplies for another day. I dont buy zeny like you do to keep woeing with hoping a castle. I have never asked animosty for help making my item, I never tried to get on his good side either, I just no better and knwo who to start crap with. idk where you are getting your info from but its completely wrong so you better get over your power trip D, because at the end of the day we are stronger and better then your guild is.

#191 Akin

Akin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 827 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:58 AM

Man...with all this petty jib-jabbing I better see some entertaining WoE videos from tomorrow night.

I don't know why, but the image of Kenny and Kyle's Dad slapping each other in a sand box comes to mind...

#192 MeisterKirisaki

MeisterKirisaki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 508 posts
  • LocationiRO Loki

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:00 PM

Any guild leader who discusses his inter-guild affairs here should seriously ask himself if he should really lead a guild.

#193 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:29 PM

First off, I dont lie to my guildies D, I have never gave them false info. You better check your sources first before you open your phony mouth. I have never got my guildies mad at you, you seem to do that on your on D. Only reason why I am running low on money is becasue everytime we go fight with someone we have to do most of the killing and have to cover your butts. It takes money to to make or buy slims. Yes I did tell them that D, I know when to give up on trying to do things D. I can tell when a castle is not going to break and when its time to save my supplies for another day. I dont buy zeny like you do to keep woeing with hoping a castle. I have never asked animosty for help making my item, I never tried to get on his good side either, I just no better and knwo who to start crap with. idk where you are getting your info from but its completely wrong so you better get over your power trip D, because at the end of the day we are stronger and better then your guild is.

Now I know your delusional.

#194 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:30 PM

Only reason why I am running low on money is becasue everytime we go fight with someone we have to do most of the killing and have to cover your butts.

I particularly like this one, lol Made us all ROFL...

#195 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:34 PM

I dont buy zeny like you do to keep woeing with hoping a castle.

This also made me lol, Seems when you have nothing to counter with you attack a persons character. Last I checked Heim suggested selling WPE to get zeny and last I remember you do the same.

Also I have not done that in a long time, And if you want to get personal? The only reason you don't do it is because your broke and have no job...

#196 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:36 PM

because at the end of the day we are stronger and better then your guild is.

Now to this, I really have nothing to say. No matter what I say you will always just deny deny deny... You will be a good politician someday.

If you want truths man, Just ask Legends they are neutral and they are honest.

#197 Estancia

Estancia

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:38 PM

You try so hard D{]..,... :)

#198 Freedom

Freedom

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1630 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:42 PM

Funny thing is i think that is the best hes got. Another funny thing is, I have no clue why he is attacking me. I did nothing to him. However I will finish it in woe like we did wednesday woe.

#199 D111

D111

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4543 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:48 PM

That is cool.

Call other guilds on us again, then try to act as if you accomplished something. Anyways done talking with you.

This post is not even about these issues.

#200 BlackPotato

BlackPotato

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1249 posts
  • LocationIris born, loud and proud!
  • Server:Iris

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:59 PM

Any guild leader who discusses his inter-guild affairs here should seriously ask himself if he should really lead a guild.

this

Now I know your delusional.

wow...

I particularly like this one, lol Made us all ROFL...

just

This also made me lol, Seems when you have nothing to counter with you attack a persons character. Last I checked Heim suggested selling WPE to get zeny and last I remember you do the same.Also I have not done that in a long time, And if you want to get personal? The only reason you don't do it is because your broke and have no job...

wow...

Now to this, I really have nothing to say. No matter what I say you will always just deny deny deny... You will be a good politician someday.If you want truths man, Just ask Legends they are neutral and they are honest.

some1

That is cool.Call other guilds on us again, then try to act as if you accomplished something. Anyways done talking with you.This post is not even about these issues.

has waaaaaaaaaaay too much free time. this is gonna be 1st time the maintenance notes get locked for being off topic LOL.

Edited by BlackPotato, 03 June 2011 - 01:00 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users