Lady Tanee Doll(Ultimate Game Card) - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Lady Tanee Doll(Ultimate Game Card)

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 UnspunReality

UnspunReality

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 11:55 AM

Just curious. Came back to RO, saw this offered. Decided, eh why not? Had free money from gamestop, got an Ultimate Game Card, redeemed it fine.

Make sure to transfer the points to your game account so we can deliver the item to you.

Is it what it says at the bottom of the page detailing this hat. It says hat's are delivered on friday if you purchased it the day before, if you do it friday then you'll receive it next friday. The line I just quoted is what confuses me though. It says transfer the points to my game account. Is there anything special I need to do? I redeemed the code as WPEnergy. Do I now need to transfer it into Kafra Points to get the hat on RO tomorrow? Can I just bank it as WP Energy and get the cap on RO anyway?

#2 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:11 PM

It means you have to change your WPE into Kafra points, that's it.

#3 Lovebane

Lovebane

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:11 PM

Just curious. Came back to RO, saw this offered. Decided, eh why not? Had free money from gamestop, got an Ultimate Game Card, redeemed it fine.

Make sure to transfer the points to your game account so we can deliver the item to you.

Is it what it says at the bottom of the page detailing this hat. It says hat's are delivered on friday if you purchased it the day before, if you do it friday then you'll receive it next friday. The line I just quoted is what confuses me though. It says transfer the points to my game account. Is there anything special I need to do? I redeemed the code as WPEnergy. Do I now need to transfer it into Kafra Points to get the hat on RO tomorrow? Can I just bank it as WP Energy and get the cap on RO anyway?

My assumption: You'd have to xfer some to Kafra Points to signify which specific game account you want it to credit.

#4 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:13 PM

Personally from what I understand and what others stated already it means to convert the UGC WP into kafra points to an account of your choice so GMs know which account to send the hat to.

#5 Tigra

Tigra

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1656 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:17 PM

I wish they would stop doing promotions/etc with Playspan... they're such a -_-ty company.

#6 UnspunReality

UnspunReality

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:23 PM

Ugh. Im trying to purchase more WP Energy so I can get 2500 total for more points overall but none of the ways of purchasing work. The thingy besides chosing paypal/CC/etc doesnt show an image on Firefox,Chrome or IE. ._.; I only have 1 RO account, ugh. What to do. Im 200 points from 2500. So I feel bad. But I want my tanee hat tomorrow.. wtf to do.

#7 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:24 PM

Ugh. Im trying to purchase more WP Energy so I can get 2500 total for more points overall but none of the ways of purchasing work. The thingy besides chosing paypal/CC/etc doesnt show an image on Firefox,Chrome or IE. ._.; I only have 1 RO account, ugh. What to do. Im 200 points from 2500. So I feel bad. But I want my tanee hat tomorrow.. wtf to do.

Do a survey or something.

#8 Tigra

Tigra

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1656 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:25 PM

You can try a couple surveys. They're usually scams most of the time, but there's a few real ones.
someone will probably come and give you technical support soon, though.

#9 UnspunReality

UnspunReality

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:27 PM

Did most of them. I managed to get 1.1k points from them last night so all thats left are the surveys that DONT work. @.@ Aka pages are blank and I have a ton that are open with no reward yet. Sigh. You get 15% more for transfering 2.5k vs the 10% more for transfering 1k. ;-; I really want this hat tomorrow. D=D= Ohwell, thanks for help and hopefully some tech support will help.

Edit: The 1.1k points was used to get 1 month VIP which is why Im at 2394 points atm. Figured Id purchase 5$ then transfer it all for a 15% bonus. But no methods of purchasing are working. =/

Edited by UnspunReality, 02 June 2011 - 12:27 PM.

#10 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:31 PM

There are other gaming websites that offer UGC and their payment options WORK, but I don't know if its allowed to post their names here since playspan is an official affiliate of UGC for iRo I think? I am for one stopped buying from PlaySpan cause I had enough with their payment system not accepting my transactions completely while in the past they worked like a charm.

#11 UnspunReality

UnspunReality

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:38 PM

There are other gaming websites that offer UGC and their payment options WORK, but I don't know if its allowed to post their names here since playspan is an official affiliate of UGC for iRo I think? I am for one stopped buying from PlaySpan cause I had enough with their payment system not accepting my transactions completely while in the past they worked like a charm.

I have my UGC bought already. Now Im just trying to purchase 5$ from the warpportal website itself. However the image beside the payment options doesnt work(Beside where it says credit card/paypal/etc) so I cant purchase anything extra.

#12 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:51 PM

Try clearing your browser cookies and cache and give it a try once more. And CTRL+f5 as a good measure on the payment page.

Edit: Nothing comes to mind then, all what I can think of in this case is firewall or security softwares and browsers addons blocking stuff. If you are using any try to close them temporarily and try again perhaps.

Edited by Beata, 02 June 2011 - 01:02 PM.

#13 UnspunReality

UnspunReality

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:54 PM

Try clearing your browser cookies and cache and give it a try once more. And CTRL+f5 as a good measure on the payment page.

Nada. On IE, Firefox and Chrome.

Edit: Just did like 20 more surveys. Got up to 2404. Ugh. @.@ 96 more before tomorrow. What timezone is this all in so I can know my time limit?

Edited by UnspunReality, 02 June 2011 - 01:01 PM.

#14 Miyuki

Miyuki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • LocationUnderground
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 02 June 2011 - 01:37 PM

Grav's in Pacific time zone. Should be in PDT at the moment.

#15 Chewbacca2

Chewbacca2

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 02:16 PM

anyone know how you're supposed to get the doll? my friend just redeemed some game cards today

#16 Beata

Beata

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1493 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 02:44 PM

anyone know how you're supposed to get the doll? my friend just redeemed some game cards today

Please read this:
http://www.playragna...tail.aspx?id=95

Code The Redeemer npc is found now within eden group on the second floor.

Edited by Beata, 02 June 2011 - 02:45 PM.

#17 UnspunReality

UnspunReality

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 08:15 PM

Aww man. I just got enough points and transfered them all. Its still PDT, is it possible I made it in time? Im confuzzled. ;; Maybe I hafta wait till next week? @.@ Have the hats been given out for this week yet?

#18 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 02 June 2011 - 08:30 PM

I received an email with Lady Tanee hat info on it. It says its not UPGRADABLE, for what f'.'cking reason?

#19 UnspunReality

UnspunReality

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 08:35 PM

I missed it this week? Noooooooo. @.@ I wanted it so bad. Sobad. ;-;

#20 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 08:37 PM

When I pull the list, I"ll pull the whole week, break it down by what WP account transferred points to x Ragnarok Account.

As long as enough points are transferred you'll get your Muka Hat.

For the Lady Tanee all that matters is that you redeemed a UGC card to your warpportal account. Doesn't matter how much it was for.

Now for why you can't see the payment options, I would love to know your browser, OS versions, popup blockers and what if any proxyes you are using. We do have a system set up that if it can't validate who you are it won't allow you to make a payment.

#21 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 08:37 PM

I missed it this week? Noooooooo. @.@ I wanted it so bad. Sobad. ;-;

You got a month to get em..

#22 UnspunReality

UnspunReality

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 08:47 PM

When I pull the list, I"ll pull the whole week, break it down by what WP account transferred points to x Ragnarok Account.

As long as enough points are transferred you'll get your Muka Hat.

For the Lady Tanee all that matters is that you redeemed a UGC card to your warpportal account. Doesn't matter how much it was for.

Now for why you can't see the payment options, I would love to know your browser, OS versions, popup blockers and what if any proxyes you are using. We do have a system set up that if it can't validate who you are it won't allow you to make a payment.

So the list is pulled for this week then I'm taking it? I didn't want to transfer points because I was so close to getting 15% bonus over a 10% bonus. JUST got it like an hour ago and did a full transfer. =/ But about 12PDT I did add a UGC card to my warp portal account, though I didn't touch the points to an hour ago. Would I get Lady Tanee this week then and Muka last week? Sorta confused. @.@

As for the important stuff(Even though hats are important to me! ;:). Information

Browsers: IE, IE64 wouldnt even let me use it because the login page isn't verified and clicking to let me pass simply brought me to the adobe website, FireFox3.6.17, Google Chrome. I tried all those browsers.
Pop Up Blockers: Only on firefox, AdAware.
Proxies: None

The problem was, though it only showed on browsers aside from FF, was that the picture next to the Box that says

Credit Card
Pay-Pal
Etc
Etc
etc
Etc

Showed as a broken image on every browser and simply as blank on FireFox. On firefox the text would blink whenever I chose an option but thats it. So I had to scurry around for points from surverys to finally get the 2.7k points which I transfered.

Edit: And I understand I have a month to get them. but I recetly returned to RO but even back then, I was a lover of hats. Love them more then anything else. A week is killer to me. @.@ I guess I can refarm a sunday hat and other pretty ones in the mean time.

Edited by UnspunReality, 02 June 2011 - 08:48 PM.

#23 Miyuki

Miyuki

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 598 posts
  • LocationUnderground
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 02 June 2011 - 09:03 PM

I received an email with Lady Tanee hat info on it. It says its not UPGRADABLE, for what f'.'cking reason?

I thought they stated clearly in the picture that she's not upgradeable? ._.

#24 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:31 AM

Thats why im asking, why it is not upgradable?

#25 UnspunReality

UnspunReality

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:39 AM

Thats why im asking, why it is not upgradable?

Too strong if upgraded! /cry I still want mine. ;; I hafta wait a full week. Waah. D=D=

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users