Developer Notes 9.15.11 *UPDATED* - Page 7 - Patch Notes Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Developer Notes 9.15.11 *UPDATED*

• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#151 SirPlagueLord

SirPlagueLord

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 16 September 2011 - 11:18 AM

hum... my union points of all unions of each char will be only 1 ?

and dont reset? i have 39.000 union points with all chars and i need know u_u"

#152 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland
  • Server:Forums

Posted 16 September 2011 - 12:02 PM

They will change the items too.

They did not mention anything about equipments being changed. They will only adjust their prices.

hum... my union points of all unions of each char will be only 1 ?

and dont reset? i have 39.000 union points with all chars and i need know u_u"

After the merge you will have 39 000 Battle Points, but you wont be able to earn anymore Battle Points untill it drops below 10 000, due to the hard cap of 10 000 Battle Points. When you have less than 10k BP, you will be able to earn more points.

#153 rodolfocm

rodolfocm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 12:42 PM

They did not mention anything about equipments being changed. They will only adjust their prices.

After the merge you will have 39 000 Battle Points, but you wont be able to earn anymore Battle Points untill it drops below 10 000, due to the hard cap of 10 000 Battle Points. When you have less than 10k BP, you will be able to earn more points.

"Union equipment and item prices will be adjusted with the release of the new PvP game modes to accommodate for the change of frequency that Battle Points can be accumulated."

"Development Timeline
It is expected that the Union Point and Union equipment changes will be happening in the coming weeks. The Game Arena interface and new game modes are still in development and are expected to be released in late October/early November period. "

#154 PickUp

PickUp

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1774 posts
  • LocationNowhereland
  • Server:Forums

Posted 16 September 2011 - 01:14 PM

"Union equipment and item prices will be adjusted with the release of the new PvP game modes to accommodate for the change of frequency that Battle Points can be accumulated."

"Development Timeline
It is expected that the Union Point and Union equipment changes will be happening in the coming weeks. The Game Arena interface and new game modes are still in development and are expected to be released in late October/early November period. "

Well then, I must have read something wrong. But even in that case, it probably isn't that bad as you would think. It's probably just some slight adjustement to the current Union gear to balance them a bit.

#155 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 16 September 2011 - 01:18 PM

"Development Timeline

The "Union equipment changes" refer to the removal of any faction requirements to wear the equipment, NPC vendor location changes and requirement of Battle Points instead of specific Union Points. The NPC price adjustments for the Union/PvP equipment won't be coming until the release of the new PvP game modes.

#156 rodolfocm

rodolfocm

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 02:24 PM

The "Union equipment changes" refer to the removal of any faction requirements to wear the equipment, NPC vendor location changes and requirement of Battle Points instead of specific Union Points. The NPC price adjustments for the Union/PvP equipment won't be coming until the release of the new PvP game modes.

So there will be no change in the equipaments bonus status, right? Nothing will change, right? Are new equipaments coming?

#157 tENLAVUU

tENLAVUU

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1757 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 16 September 2011 - 07:27 PM

I don't agree with the whole UW at peak times thing. And lets be real, the numbers of 50vs50+ thing, I don't know where you get those numbers from but no such thing.

#158 ganjen

ganjen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • Locationpapua nugini
  • Server:draconis and leonis

Posted 16 September 2011 - 09:23 PM

I think the UW works great at this moment , however, what we need is to combined all the union items reward on each union such fg, rc , jo and whatever the other one is. in that case, we will have a balance players who will enter the union. and for now , most players go to jo, rc and fg because of the rewards are remarkable. about making 2 brackets, i think that's not going to work because no one is really playing the noobs anyway. noobs are just being brought up to lvl 220 while leeching to other characters. what we need to have is some new items for lvl 220. let them leech the point. i think by entering the UW is already participate at the war :smooch:

#159 Aviv4

Aviv4

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 484 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:14 PM

Sounds good.
But what about the "Brave" gear? It will be able to be obtained by Battle Points?

#160 TangoBaby86

TangoBaby86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • LocationArumic Vally

Posted 18 September 2011 - 12:09 AM

Genesis told us in the senator forum that the Union Quests will be no longer require Union Quest tickets and all existing Union Quest Tickets will be replaced with the equivalent value in Ruven's Tokens which would become the standard currency for all premium content.

tyvm pick up this is exactly what i was wondering.

that and will they be doing away with or nerving current uw armors when they put in the new pvp gears.

#161 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 18 September 2011 - 01:57 AM

So do i get any credit for the Battle Point title? sorry just being a smart a$$. Good. I'm glad something similar to my suggestion is being implemented, takes away some of my resentment towards the lack of production and gives me a slight sense of hope. Thank you Genesis for the nice work.

#162 Recettear

Recettear

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 02:40 AM

@David, Regarding battle points (BP) and Clan Wars.

No doubt CW will make a comeback in the future. I'm curious of your plans regarding CW reward. Will it BP? or will it have its own currency system?

#163 bl4ckm4ge9

bl4ckm4ge9

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 380 posts
  • Locationunderworld

Posted 18 September 2011 - 05:36 AM

I dont think it should be those level brackets. I think putting 180-199 in that union war gives them absolutely no chance. It takes like 50 180s to kill a 220 that isnt attacking... I think it should be:
Level 100-149
Level 150-199
Level 200-220

I definitely agree to this.. And to think there would be enough reason why you want your respected avatar to stagnate in a given bracket..

And it seems to me that nobody was bothered about the sudden d/c that earns you nothing even though you participated on uw 100%.. its a pain that after the announcement of the winning side suddenly you got dced (mostly because of the lag caused by massive avatars teleporting back) and all you know you earned nothing..

I strongly suggest fix this for i know it doesn't only happens to me.. What do you think guys??Posted Image

#164 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 11:28 AM

@David, Regarding battle points (BP) and Clan Wars.

No doubt CW will make a comeback in the future. I'm curious of your plans regarding CW reward. Will it BP? or will it have its own currency system?

Yes it will be BP, is in the note. :D

#165 Cloudius

Cloudius

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 October 2011 - 04:44 AM

Does this NPC price adjustments for the Union/PvP equipment going to increase or decrease the equipments point requirements?

Edited by Cloudius, 01 October 2011 - 04:45 AM.

#166 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:Draconis, Leo

Posted 02 October 2011 - 03:32 AM

May I know how come it takes more than 5 days to patch and still not yet finished patching for me, though I am using fibre optic internet

#167 Xieg2

Xieg2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 438 posts
  • LocationBaguio City, Philippines

Posted 02 October 2011 - 04:32 PM

May I know how come it takes more than 5 days to patch and still not yet finished patching for me, though I am using fibre optic internet

I'm using a 2mbps connection and it takes a few minutes for me to patch.

Have you checked your firewall?
Try disabling it :rolleyes:

#168 solovenomore

solovenomore

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1177 posts
  • LocationSingapore
  • Server:Draconis, Leo

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:00 PM

Thanks very much, I am sorry that my information was not very clear, I just downloaded this game last Wednesday, and it has been patching since last Wednesday, and I don't know when it will finish patching, may I know whether got anyway to patch the game faster or manually?

#169 Zekkie

Zekkie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 05:40 AM

what wil happen to the questtickets?:rolleyes:. Still got around 570 left

#170 TangoBaby86

TangoBaby86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • LocationArumic Vally

Posted 12 October 2011 - 12:15 AM

ive been wondering the same thing.

#171 coolera

coolera

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 05:30 PM

nvm

Edited by coolera, 13 October 2011 - 05:36 PM.

#172 Draquora

Draquora

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 04:00 AM

After reading this and other topics I can see that the only ones that get a better game are the UW players whilw PVM-players (like my self) have a huge setback. How can we get points so we can buy the former union armor. The quest tickets get useless. I dont want zulie as reward for a union quest, I want points. This last patch made a good game to a horribly boring one, nothing to look forward to. I hope you do some rethinking for this is not balancing the game.

#173 iRon

iRon

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1120 posts
  • Location[NL] Flevoland

Posted 23 October 2011 - 04:11 PM

Lol we get turrets ?
BOEM BOEM BOEM BOEM enemy dead.

#174 nvrsydie

nvrsydie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 01:55 AM

hmmmn can those turrets killed a whole spawn camping army, aiming simultaneously? just asking. and could the range suffice the taunters hehe. the xploit bug as we all know is something like a hidden passage, you are standing here but if u click on the farthest point the other screen shows you are travelling/killing there. i dont think that turrets can resolve any problem with that exploit bug...

#175 nvrsydie

nvrsydie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 01:58 AM

furthermore the campers would only measure the distance the turrets can handle and wait for the opposing side to come out there then bang! boom! tsuk! slash! twanggg! kaboom! ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users