Sprint & Rapid Twitch - Page 2 - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

Sprint & Rapid Twitch

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#26 Icrafttofu

Icrafttofu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 04:41 PM

raiders do not need more movement speed, they outrun people fine the way they are now, with cloak and stealth. 20% is a lot.

#27 None

None

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:01 PM

Lol that way even a damn buff pot would be better than my dash.

I'd do 20% passives 50% active and see what happens. I don't think it's gonna be a huge drama if a hawker finally runs a little faster.

About item mall buffs, let's not even talk about it. They won't change that.

@None: no I wouldn't be happy at all.

SO basically u want the hawker class to have 20% more movement speed? LOL

#28 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:44 PM

SO basically u want the hawker class to have 20% more movement speed? LOL

Whats so fun about it? Any other class is faster with boosters, that are 50%. Hawkers have a 50% buff and they run as "fast" as other classes with 35% dash pot, cept for mages maybe.

#29 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 04 June 2011 - 06:46 PM

So then, use boosters on you champ and not your raider.

#30 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 04 June 2011 - 08:22 PM

That's not the point...

There's a huge nonsense in the skill trees. Classes like Dealers and Soldiers have access to mov speed passives.

Hawkers, which are supposed to be the "fast" class, has no mov speed passives at all.

#31 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationNone of your business

Posted 04 June 2011 - 09:37 PM

But boosters are a waste of money.. xD

#32 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines
  • Server:Leo-Tards

Posted 04 June 2011 - 11:17 PM

The mspeed buff should last longer than 7 minutes though.

YES please..! either make it AT LEAST 10 mins or 15 :>

#33 tENLAVUU

tENLAVUU

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1757 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 11:55 PM

i'm thinking maybe just around 10%? cause in the past, we were at 60% on rapid twich which i thought seemed pretty balanced

#34 None

None

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 03:07 AM

Whats so fun about it? Any other class is faster with boosters, that are 50%. Hawkers have a 50% buff and they run as "fast" as other classes with 35% dash pot, cept for mages maybe.

The dash pot that can be crafted in game is 30%. No way hawkers run as fast as other classes in game, they run faster. Champs can get 10% more movement speed passive. Dealer can get movementspeed +50 passive and artisan can get an extra +54 movement speed. How does that equal to 20% more movement speed? You complain about item mall buffs giving an advantage to people with movement speed passive so I suggested to change sprint to 15% passive and rapid twitch to 35% active. Maybe its because you don't have the best movement speed equips in game and the other players you see do?

Edited by None, 05 June 2011 - 03:08 AM.

#35 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 05 June 2011 - 05:44 AM

The dash pot that can be crafted in game is 30%. No way hawkers run as fast as other classes in game, they run faster. Champs can get 10% more movement speed passive. Dealer can get movementspeed +50 passive and artisan can get an extra +54 movement speed. How does that equal to 20% more movement speed? You complain about item mall buffs giving an advantage to people with movement speed passive so I suggested to change sprint to 15% passive and rapid twitch to 35% active. Maybe its because you don't have the best movement speed equips in game and the other players you see do?

Bourgs can get 2 passives (salesman gait, subitem craft = 80 mspd total), artisan can get 3 (salesman gait, subitem craft, advanced subitem craft = 134 mspd total).

Buff pot is 35% : Posted Image

My raider has the best gear for the mov speed buff (precious sagi\brave boots, moustache, sagi typhoon, sagi precious glacier, mspd 130 astarots).

After rapid twitch with all the mspd gear, my MAX mspd is like 70 more than my champ's mov speed and 150 more than my arti's mov speed.

That is not enough. This is just a suggestion, and it doesn't have to necessarily be 20 or 25%. I would honestly try 20%, if its too much it can be reduced to 15%.

Plus, if Rapid Twitch was reduced to 35% everyone would reset skills and won't get it, saving 5 sp for something else. Everyone would use buffpots to buff the mspd also because its 10 min instead of 7 min.

Get your facts straight before talking next time.

Edited by Gojio, 05 June 2011 - 06:07 AM.

#36 Aviv4

Aviv4

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 484 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 05 June 2011 - 06:18 AM

+1
Good idea, we really have to get that advantage, as we were supposed to.

#37 None

None

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 12:32 PM

Bourgs can get 2 passives (salesman gait, subitem craft = 80 mspd total), artisan can get 3 (salesman gait, subitem craft, advanced subitem craft = 134 mspd total).

Buff pot is 35% : Posted Image

My raider has the best gear for the mov speed buff (precious sagi\brave boots, moustache, sagi typhoon, sagi precious glacier, mspd 130 astarots).

After rapid twitch with all the mspd gear, my MAX mspd is like 70 more than my champ's mov speed and 150 more than my arti's mov speed.

That is not enough. This is just a suggestion, and it doesn't have to necessarily be 20 or 25%. I would honestly try 20%, if its too much it can be reduced to 15%.

Plus, if Rapid Twitch was reduced to 35% everyone would reset skills and won't get it, saving 5 sp for something else. Everyone would use buffpots to buff the mspd also because its 10 min instead of 7 min.

Get your facts straight before talking next time.

I honestly thought the buff potion was 30%. I see your points but 20% is too much IMO. 10% more seems realistic.

#38 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 05 June 2011 - 12:56 PM

I honestly thought the buff potion was 30%. I see your points but 20% is too much IMO. 10% more seems realistic.

How can you say that? Did you test it? Do you know how much more mov speed a raider gets with a 20% more? You didn't.

You are just assuming, I kept saying that it just needs to be tested, and eventually reduced.

What's so wrong about that

#39 Phish

Phish

• Members
  • 3564 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 03:56 PM

Haha.....

Albe the point is raiders are already the fastest, yes even though it might not be that much faster than your champ. 20% isn't necessary.

#40 None

None

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 04:12 PM

How can you say that? Did you test it? Do you know how much more mov speed a raider gets with a 20% more? You didn't.

You are just assuming, I kept saying that it just needs to be tested, and eventually reduced.

What's so wrong about that

20% more seems like 400 more movement speed to me. When you say it needs to be tested, do you mean changing it for a while and then reducing it if needed? If so, then no. Devs take way too long to change anything and I don't want them to change it and just leave it.

#41 None

None

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 04:27 PM

Actually nvm. Now that I think about it. Raiders are fine the way they are. If you want to have higher movement speed then I suggest that you sacrifice something for it. I have thought about it for a while and I have concluded that raiders are killing machines and they are fine the way they are. Take a look at tenlavuu during union war. How many times does he actually die and when he does die how many people did it take to kill him? 10? lol.

#42 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 04:31 PM

Sprint should be a passive skill for hawkers.

Hawkers are slow, every other class can run as fast or just a tiny little slower than them. They are supposed to be the fastest class ingame... Sprint should be a 25% mspd passive skill.

Rapid Twitch should be obtainable before lvl 100 but only at level 1, with maxed Sprint as a requirement to learn it.

Lvl 2-3-4-5 of Rapid Twitch should be obtainable only after lvl 100.

OH and, side note: make Rapid Twitch last 10 min.

Ok... but just a bit to exaggerated.Think the passive should be 10% and a 60% mspd buff.

#43 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 05 June 2011 - 04:36 PM

Ok... but just a bit to exaggerated.Think the passive should be 10% and a 60% mspd buff.

That would be fine too.

@None

lol you can't judge a whole class basing it on a single person. Looks like you're just being jealous.

Edited by Gojio, 05 June 2011 - 04:37 PM.

#44 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 04:44 PM

Haha.....

Albe the point is raiders are already the fastest, yes even though it might not be that much faster than your champ. 20% isn't necessary.

Well adam the problem is that raiders have no mspd down. So if were chasing someone we rely on our movement speed strictly, as for a champ he could just soul wreck/space attack.

#45 None

None

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 11:23 PM

Well adam the problem is that raiders have no mspd down. So if were chasing someone we rely on our movement speed strictly, as for a champ he could just soul wreck/space attack.

You don't rely on a movement speed down skill. Have you ever used space attack and then realize wow, they are suppose to be really slow, but yet its seems like they are running and the same speed. It is as if you haven't even used the skill at all. You' see the person close up on your screen but they are actually far away.

#46 Kaizy

Kaizy

Original Potatoe

• Members
  • 1110 posts
  • LocationPLAYING LEAGUE OF LEGENDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS
  • Server:cal'smom

Posted 05 June 2011 - 11:26 PM

+1 to Albe. His argument sounds more logical.

It would be awesome to see Sprint as a base number (i.e. lv1=[50]) though instead of a percentage and have it influenced by int. /dream

#47 raindeth

raindeth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 11:29 PM

I think this is a good idea. Now if only someone from developing read this....

#48 Phish

Phish

• Members
  • 3564 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:17 AM

You don't rely on a movement speed down skill. Have you ever used space attack and then realize wow, they are suppose to be really slow, but yet its seems like they are running and the same speed. It is as if you haven't even used the skill at all. You' see the person close up on your screen but they are actually far away.

Thats a display bug with the client and the server. When another characters mspeed changes (due to a buff or debuff) while they are in view on your screen, you will not see any difference (They will appear to be running at the same speed). And when you actually appear to hit them the damage will be stacked.

On the person who received the debuff's screen, they will be moving at the reduced speed.

#49 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 02:18 PM

Like adam said Display.

#50 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 07 June 2011 - 02:41 PM

Alright...time for proofs:

Raider in full mspd gear, after Rapid Twitch (50%) : Posted Image

Champ in full mspd gear, after Movement Potion (35%) : Posted Image

Champ in full mspd gear, after Speed Booster (50%) : Posted Image

Artisan in full mspd gear, after Movement Potion (35%) : Posted Image

Artisan in full mspd gear, after Speed Booster (50%) : Posted Image

Does this look right? No.

Both Artisan and Champ, when buffed with a Speed Booster, which equals Rapid Twitch, are way faster.
Champ has about the same mspd with a 15% lower buff (using dark hat 40 mspd and reinf gloves 40 mspd instead of precious, otherwise champ would get more than raider)...and arti gets only 100 less (buffing with dark hat 40 mspd and reinf gloves 40 mspd aswell).
Raider is, instead, using a precious vest, precious gloves, precious hat and Brave boots. Do the math.

Raiders really need a 10-15% passive.

Edited by Gojio, 07 June 2011 - 02:44 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users