Tickets, Replying to, Queuing - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Tickets, Replying to, Queuing

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 piri

piri

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:37 PM

Hi, so I had a problem with a server transfer from May 25th - requested 2 characters transferred, but only 1 got moved - and received the email on the 26th that the process was completed. Waited a couple of hours to see if the other would go through and nothing happened, so I posted a reply to the ticket number I had gotten in the email. On the 1st I replied again to the same ticket.

I was wondering - whenever you add a reply to a ticket, does it get bumped to the far end of the queue again? I thought I had read something to that effect somewhere but can't find it.

Thank you for any info. I don't want to keep adding replies if it just keeps bumping it back to the end.

If by chance someone who can do something about completing VAS requests sees this, my ticket number is 023-1570EA9C-2CC1

It would still be helpful to know whether adding replies to a ticket bumps it to the back of the queue or not.

Edited by piri, 03 June 2011 - 08:50 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users