Help with VAS - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Help with VAS

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ShedoSurashu

ShedoSurashu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 03 June 2011 - 06:48 PM

Hi all. I just want to ask something about the Value Added Services on the Ragnarok Online website. It is on this page specifically. I want to know why the Character Server Transfer is not available? I might be interested in using that in days to come. I'd want to know more about this value added service.

Thanks for those who'd answer! Posted Image

#2 piri

piri

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 03 June 2011 - 08:43 PM

Server transfer is available, just not through that link. You need to sign into your warpportal account, click power up on the account you want to use, and then click the tab for Value Added Service. The tab for the Value Added Services is on the same page where you convert warpportal energy to kafra points.

#3 ShedoSurashu

ShedoSurashu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:30 PM

Server transfer is available, just not through that link. You need to sign into your warpportal account, click power up on the account you want to use, and then click the tab for Value Added Service. The tab for the Value Added Services is on the same page where you convert warpportal energy to kafra points.

Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't know that.

I was wondering though, since it isn't mentioned there, can a Valkyrie user transfer to Ymir?

#4 piri

piri

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:36 PM

I believe that Valk->Ymir is presented as one of the options on the request form, once you start the request process. You will need to have VIP status to transfer characters to Ymir.

You can find the full details on what you can and cannot transfer, and how many of what if you click on the "Terms of Agreement" link on the character server transfer page.
https://secure.warpp..._agreement.html

#5 ShedoSurashu

ShedoSurashu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 04 June 2011 - 07:10 AM

I believe that Valk->Ymir is presented as one of the options on the request form, once you start the request process. You will need to have VIP status to transfer characters to Ymir.

You can find the full details on what you can and cannot transfer, and how many of what if you click on the "Terms of Agreement" link on the character server transfer page.
https://secure.warpp..._agreement.html

Thank you and I appreciate all the help you've given me to this point. :waddle:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users