• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 deathm00n

deathm00n

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 03:51 AM

Hello, before renewal I was creating a shield crusader using this guide from the old forums:
Spoiler

But now it seems to don't work anymore, I'm missing the hits too much, I think I need more dex but I don't know from where I need to remove the points, right now my dex is 47+3, can someone help me?

The skills I think is fine, but if you think I need to change it feel free to say :waddle:

#2 wotmint

wotmint

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 05 June 2011 - 09:09 AM

Reduce your STR to 60-70 it should be enough, use that points for your dex

#3 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 05 June 2011 - 11:34 AM

Well I agree with getting more Dex and decreasing the Str here if you absolutely MUST keep this build. You never said however what your current level is as if you are going to have to reset stats you might as well ditch this build.

GO AGI/Spear Sader as they rock at leveling.

My Paladin is currently level 90/53 and has the following BASE stats and uses a Crescent Scythe weapon. He rarely misses and can lvl pretty much anywhere he chooses to. (he can actually survive in Thanatos Tower but since the guys are to high doesn't get much exp from killing them).

70 Str
90 Agi
30 Dex, Vit, Luk
01 Int

Quips

Wild Pantie & Mocking Undershirt, +7 Aqua Crown and +7 Crescent Scythe are the relevant equips.

#4 deathm00n

deathm00n

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 08:02 AM

so this build doesn't work anymore? I'm level 80/38 with 75+6 str and my atk is a ****, with a stone buckler shield boomerang level 3 has average 280 damage while my normal atack with an eden group sword is average 330

reset uses kafra points right? how much is it? I actually only have 200 points and I don't plan to buy more so soon...

#5 olbaid

olbaid

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 08:27 AM

In renewal, Holy Cross and Spear Quicken was buffed. Holy Cross now does double damage if you use a 2hand spear. Spear Quicken adds ASPD, hit, crit, and flee. Grand Cross was greatly weakened. Shield might be okay if you have Crusader Spirit (Soul Linker) and Glommy Shyness (Wanderer/Maestro) slaves.

You get a one time reset in Eden Group that does both your stats and skill points. I recommend this build for Crusaders, easy and cheap to get to 99.
1 Riding
5 Cav Mastery
10 Spear Mastery
10 Spear Quicken
10 Faith
10 Holy Cross

70s STR
70s AGI
60s DEX
30s INT

Use that as a base template for your stats and customize to your own playstyle / equips / funds. Grab a Hellfire (or even store bought Lance) and two shot Dark Priests with Holy Cross.

#6 deathm00n

deathm00n

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 08:41 AM

thanks olbaild, but can you tell me how I can reset? I don't recall seeing a reset npc in eden

#7 olbaid

olbaid

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 09:50 AM

thanks olbaild, but can you tell me how I can reset? I don't recall seeing a reset npc in eden

The one-time resetter is called Mesmerist, stands right in front of the quest boards in Eden.

#8 deathm00n

deathm00n

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 09:52 AM

Found it, thanks for the help everyone

the 1st class skills doens't matter much right? or i need to pay attention to something?

#9 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 06 June 2011 - 10:22 AM

In renewal, Holy Cross and Spear Quicken was buffed. Holy Cross now does double damage if you use a 2hand spear. Spear Quicken adds ASPD, hit, crit, and flee. Grand Cross was greatly weakened. Shield might be okay if you have Crusader Spirit (Soul Linker) and Glommy Shyness (Wanderer/Maestro) slaves.

You get a one time reset in Eden Group that does both your stats and skill points. I recommend this build for Crusaders, easy and cheap to get to 99.
1 Riding
5 Cav Mastery
10 Spear Mastery
10 Spear Quicken
10 Faith
10 Holy Cross

70s STR
70s AGI
60s DEX
30s INT

Use that as a base template for your stats and customize to your own playstyle / equips / funds. Grab a Hellfire (or even store bought Lance) and two shot Dark Priests with Holy Cross.

+1

I would just like to add that you may want to grab a Crescent Scythe as well add maybe add 30 Luk to help out a bit. CScythe gives +30 Crit and lvl 10 Spear quicken also gives +30 Crit, 30 Luk would add some attack and also another 10 Crit for a total of 70 Crit for little investment because of this you could lower Dex to about 50.

http://db.irowiki.or...item-info/1466/

I am following this build for my Pally below as well. At lvl 90 his Base stats are:

70 Str
90 Agi
30 Vit, Dex, Luk
1 Int

Also has the skill you outlined above so far, Faith, Spear, Quicken, Holy Cross all 10 plus 6 in the peco skills. Uses a +7 Crescent Scythe primarily with a Mocking Undershirt and Wild Pantie (Earth Deleter Pantie as well for when using HC) as well as a +7 Aquarius Crown.

#10 deathm00n

deathm00n

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 10:33 AM

what about vit? I will be able to flee well with 70 agi?

I've used a calculator e came with something like this:
str 70
agi 70
vit 60
int 30
dex 60
luk 30

and there's still 84 points left

EDIT
forgot to say, this stats with the job bonus

Edited by deathm00n, 06 June 2011 - 11:20 AM.

#11 Anko

Anko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 804 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 05:44 AM

what about vit? I will be able to flee well with 70 agi?

I've used a calculator e came with something like this:
str 70
agi 70
vit 60
int 30
dex 60
luk 30

and there's still 84 points left

EDIT
forgot to say, this stats with the job bonus

Check your flee in a calc against what you will be fighting at a given level.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users