UGC Redeemed Item. - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

UGC Redeemed Item.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Xervuki

Xervuki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 11:57 AM

Sorry if this has been already asked but does anyone know if I need to redeem all the WP points from the card into KP or can I just get VIP access for one of my accounts and leave the points hanging and qualify for the item or even VIP and then convert the rest into KP points?

#2 Lovebane

Lovebane

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 05 June 2011 - 12:27 PM

Sorry if this has been already asked but does anyone know if I need to redeem all the WP points from the card into KP or can I just get VIP access for one of my accounts and leave the points hanging and qualify for the item or even VIP and then convert the rest into KP points?

for the UGC Tanee, I think you just need to spend it on one account per card don't matter how much.
You'd need at least 2k WPE transfer to KP qualify for Muka though.

#3 Xervuki

Xervuki

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 12:36 PM

Cool, thanks.

#4 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 05 June 2011 - 02:31 PM

@2000 WP points. I thought you can buy VIP + Redeem the rest of the points and yet you can still have the Muka hat?

Edited by iCare, 05 June 2011 - 02:32 PM.

#5 Lovebane

Lovebane

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 05 June 2011 - 07:41 PM

@2000 WP points. I thought you can buy VIP + Redeem the rest of the points and yet you can still have the Muka hat?

yeah. you can. as long as total is 2000 WPE worth.

From June 1st through June 30th we will place a free Potted Muka in your "Code the Redeemer" storage for any 2000 WarpPortal Energy to Kafra Point transfer performed, including VIP purchase!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users