immediate D/C on single character - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

immediate D/C on single character

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 phoenix

phoenix

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 11:12 AM

IM try to submit tickets but apparently thats not working so hot right now. the problem is with a single character in a town south of the ice cave "it's been nearly a year i have been gone and forgot the name of the town" any way it auto d/c's when i log in but only on that guy. I have like 5 other characters on the same account that log in fine. is anyone eles having this problem and if you are/did how did you fix it

#2 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 07 June 2011 - 11:13 AM

IM try to submit tickets but apparently thats not working so hot right now. the problem is with a single character in a town south of the ice cave "it's been nearly a year i have been gone and forgot the name of the town" any way it auto d/c's when i log in but only on that guy. I have like 5 other characters on the same account that log in fine. is anyone eles having this problem and if you are/did how did you fix it

Gotta get the GMs to poke your char. Can also try pming oda or heim if the ticket system isn't working (with char name and server). Lots of people are having problems with the ticket system lately.

#3 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 07 June 2011 - 11:42 AM

Send me a PM, let me know what server and if the character is married or is a guild leader.

#4 Thursday

Thursday

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 12:49 PM

Send me a PM, let me know what server and if the character is married or is a guild leader.

Oda I got the same problem. How do I pm you? is that in-game? or in Warp portal forums?

#5 Chucklet

Chucklet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands [NL], stuck in traffic.
  • Server:Ymir(?)

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:59 PM

Oda I got the same problem. How do I pm you? is that in-game? or in Warp portal forums?

He means on the forums :ani_meow: go here and click 'send me a message' at the left side.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users