• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 darinath1

darinath1

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 07:31 PM

ok so my current build at level 18 is this. chain slash/fighting will 1. and Vital stab/Physical blessing 4. i plan on useing the 25 1hs with 244 evasion +25 as well as the 25 guardian armor +25 (if i can farm enough xeons) lol but my question is what is a good build i can be working on that i can solo / duo up to 50. my friend said go pure str enchants on my gear cuz of monster form at 23 but i wanna know what others think. so summation. skills/dna/enchants for eqiupment info plz. for a solo sheild bearing defender. also not sure what to go when i hit 50 ...just nknow i like the sheild/sword combo and i solo a lot LOL

#2 Blemph

Blemph

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 162 posts
  • LocationUnion of Hoovialist Equine Republics
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 June 2011 - 12:43 AM

Sorry to say that, but with Vital Stab and Physical Blessing at lvl 4 you already messed up your build...At least Physical Blessing is completely useless. No matter if you want to go Protector or Commander later on, you will need Taunt, Taunting Cry, Quick Attack (6 - 10, depends on weapon), Survival Instinct (max), Skin of Stone (max), Shield Strike (max), possibly Onslaught (better than Vital Stab). Attack Skills for Defenders lvl 0 - 50 are not worth taking.
Don´t waste your Xeons on a +25 Guardian Armor, you will need them to reinforce a FoC Khrentium (maybe Lamenting Cry) Armor at lvl 35. Weapon and Shield is up to you, regular stuff will do till lvl 50, many defenders use 1 h bludgeon and shield. From my experience I´d say STR enchants on gear is not a good idea, damage output is too low. You could try either physical defense power xeons or magic resistance xeons in armor and shield, HP xeons/Resistance/Critical in jewels, for weapon I´m not sure, maybe SR physical defense down, evasion down, costitution down or similar, other slots with physical attack power xeons (preferably the ones with 3 dmg, not normal xeons).

#3 darinath1

darinath1

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:30 PM

well i was kinda thinkin that the 25 gear might take me a while to outgrow say 40/45 ish but idk LOL im the apitamy of a noob if you cant tell LOL.

#4 tally

tally

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1136 posts
  • LocationDisgruntled
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Velik - Vermillion

Posted 13 June 2011 - 06:46 PM

If you want to level fast, max all your offensive skills and kill the crap out of everything. However you'll likely have to reset your skills at L50ish, and again L65+.

If you want to save on the money though it means levelling a bit slower.

#5 jls1znv9999

jls1znv9999

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 258 posts
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 09 September 2011 - 10:34 AM

tally got it right. I have often (sometime out of frustration) went and put skills in job one that will help me level up and if i have to do it solo then all the better. Given you have already "Incorrectly" assigned skills/DNA just do what tally said. I did this on my tank. You might be doing for commie or tank. Same principal goes. Once you level up quite a bit then start gather gear for lvl 65 whether it be foc or other. If your hitting hard as you just grinding on mobs that can't KO you in one shot your fine. Don't expect to be criting 2k :glomp:
You can always get a skill reset (500 mall points or 5kk on server) people sell item mall points for 10k a mall point. Make sure if you buy Item mall look for high level char in a known guild etc.
I said "Incorrectly" as you are new to the game (Welcome)
Anyone can click on wrong skill tab and not intend to or just messing around. It's trial and error. You can follow the main parts of builds and add your own tweak, or follow others builds. Don't let people knock you around for "Screwing up". It's a game have fun with it!:)

Edited by jls1znv9999, 09 September 2011 - 10:36 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users