can someone tell me when is the realease of new gear? O.o - ROSE Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

can someone tell me when is the realease of new gear? O.o

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Praks

Praks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 04:27 AM

hello i just want to ask how many months before new gears will come? coz i have enough money to buy good stuffs but im scared to buy coz i dont want to happen again what happen before when i bought a (15)weap for like 1bil zulie then after a few days epics come so my (15)weap bcome nothing then i just sold it for 200mil. TNX GUYS

#2 PurpleYouko

PurpleYouko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 622 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 08 June 2011 - 05:11 AM

New gear???? What new gear??

All we have is unsubstantiated rumors that there will be anything new at any time in the next year or so.

There has never been an official announcement that it is coming.

They probably won't release any lvl 220 stuff at any time in the foreseeable future. Then again who knows for sure???

#3 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 08 June 2011 - 05:18 AM

There was a hint of new gear to come on one of the blogs when the forums were down. But since then, nothing. The community wants something new to work towards and gear would be great. If there is new gear it should also go into the UW shops but then it would be better than the new gear you would farm for, well except for Int.

How about instead of new gear, which doesn't seem to be ready yet, they make the bonus stats avialable to the gear we have already. Like the UW gear, which if you wear 2 or 4 pieces of the gear you get the benefit of extra %. They could do the same with our old gear. For example wearing a whole set of Dark gear would increase your aspd, Legendary would increase cleric Int, etc. That shouldn't be too hard to do until the new gear is released.

#4 Logi

Logi

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1060 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 05:32 AM

How about instead of new gear, which doesn't seem to be ready yet, they make the bonus stats avialable to the gear we have already. Like the UW gear, which if you wear 2 or 4 pieces of the gear you get the benefit of extra %. They could do the same with our old gear. For example wearing a whole set of Dark gear would increase your aspd, Legendary would increase cleric Int, etc. That shouldn't be too hard to do until the new gear is released.

Its already been mentioned a couple of time that extra stats on the older sets would be a nice add, next to making them more usefull maybe they can be competitors against UW gear which owns it all.

[rumors] They are going to release new gear on okt 6th 2011 [/rumors]

#5 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationNone of your business

Posted 08 June 2011 - 05:39 AM

They have already said they plan on doing all these things, they have even made it happen with the union armors. you should know that :D

#6 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines
  • Server:Leo-Tards

Posted 08 June 2011 - 06:50 AM

Ive said this in-game already. Instead of making new gears/weaps/ new contents (YES its good to have improvements ingame but the fun of having new contents usually lasts for like a week **sad but true)/ too much stuff involving IM.. Do weekly or monthly events which ppl will enjoy. After all the only reason why ppl quit is because they get bored of doing the same thing everyday.

#7 Praks

Praks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:07 AM

tnx guys, i think im goin to buy good stuffs for my char now instead of saving my money for new gears that is unknown when will come

#8 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:41 AM

They have already said they plan on doing all these things, they have even made it happen with the union armors. you should know that :D

Yes, and they said there would be 7 planets...... I was trying to give them the suggestion that people made as an alternative to new gear just keep the masses happy until they decide we need new gear. People are screaming out for new content, new gear, new quests, etc. Anything new to do in game would be a great thing.

#9 CoffeeMuse

CoffeeMuse

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1097 posts
  • LocationRose Forum Mod 2006-2011

Posted 08 June 2011 - 10:09 AM

Yes, and they said there would be 7 planets...... I was trying to give them the suggestion that people made as an alternative to new gear just keep the masses happy until they decide we need new gear. People are screaming out for new content, new gear, new quests, etc. Anything new to do in game would be a great thing.

Of course the seven planets was the vision of the original developer Triggersoft back when the game was first being developed in 2003 and 2004, before it even went into commercial P2P mode (now F2P with IM).

I think it is still the new developer, Gravity's intention to continue to develop this game toward it's original goals, if not to the same level of depth, provide it remains economically viable.

Gravity has been experimenting with different strategies to keep this game envigorated, with lessor degree's of success. Just my observations but it seems like Gravity has been trying to rely on the limited number of highly competitive individuals do to their apparent willingness to spend a lot of money to achieve their goals. Some of them have IMO been a negative overall influence on the game, perhaps driving off even a larger general player base.

I am really hoping that Gravity takes it's focus off of this small but spendy class of players and makes this game much more friendly to the overall population, both in the game and the forums. This IMO will better facilitate the long term success of the game financially. Better to have a much larger player base of modest spenders than to have a tiny player base of big spenders. Of course this is just my analysis based on watching the game over the last 5 or 6 years and watching the over all trends of playership, overall numbers, and friendliness in the forums and game, or lack thereof.

Yoda: "Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi-Wan's apprentice.
Luke: Vader... Is the dark side stronger?
Yoda: No, no, no. Quicker, easier, more seductive."

Edited by CoffeeMuse, 08 June 2011 - 10:18 AM.

#10 ChampPower

ChampPower

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2070 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 June 2011 - 10:42 AM

Let's make it perfectly clear, "Nobody knows the exact release time of the New Gear". The EQ, which we have now, is one and half years old, so it is reasonable to expect the New EQ is in developing stage. However, the information relating to the new EQ is not available. Thus, you have to chose which side of the story that you should believe. We all do. Plus, if someone really have the inside information about this issue, do you really think that they would tell you for free. If it was me, I would shut up and sell all my gear for high price while I still can. Then, I leak this information for those who paid me or for those who are my friend. It is the same situation with the market that we have today. After all, information is money.

#11 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 09 June 2011 - 02:09 PM

If anything, "new gears" may just be Clan war gear. Brave 200's, cause it was mentioned that it was being returned soon. So i'd say probably 200 Brave gear will be coming out before the actual 220 gear or something.

#12 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 03:42 PM

I know the answer to this! Lol me and a clanee asked zeppelin while he was intown and so basically he told us thats there's no new gear coming out, but ofcourse this could just be a trick to gain more money when gear really does come out. but the question is, Can YOU trust zep?(i think i have SS's on my other computer but its being repaired so dunno if i could get them for you guys.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users