How do I transfer my character? - Renewal Technical Support / Bug Reporting - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

How do I transfer my character?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ImAToadstool

ImAToadstool

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 04:32 AM

I have a character on Yggdrasil that I would like to transfer it to Ymir. When I try to click "Purchase" on the Value Added Services it says this feature is not available. Is this service available at all? Is it just temporarily down? How much does it cost? I cannot get to a page that tells me how much this service does, or will, cost.

Is there a page with all the Value Added Services costs listed?

~Toady

#2 Chucklet

Chucklet

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 502 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands [NL], stuck in traffic.
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir(?)

Posted 08 June 2011 - 04:56 AM

I have a character on Yggdrasil that I would like to transfer it to Ymir. When I try to click "Purchase" on the Value Added Services it says this feature is not available. Is this service available at all? Is it just temporarily down? How much does it cost? I cannot get to a page that tells me how much this service does, or will, cost.

Is there a page with all the Value Added Services costs listed?

~Toady

It is available, but not via that website. Piri explained this quite well in another thread (I take no credit for this answer):

Server transfer is available, just not through that link. You need to sign into your warpportal account, click power up on the account you want to use, and then click the tab for Value Added Service. The tab for the Value Added Services is on the same page where you convert warpportal energy to kafra points.

You can find the full details on what you can and cannot transfer, and how many of what if you click on the "Terms of Agreement" link on the character server transfer page.
https://secure.warpp..._agreement.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users