Question about seal quest resets - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Question about seal quest resets

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 UnspunReality

UnspunReality

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 04:12 PM

I recently bought a reset stone and did the full reset at the deviruchi npc. I managed to do the 3rd seal again. But now I'm looking at my quest log, and because 2nd seal isnt open I cannot check. However in my quest log I see I have seal of Meg open even though I haven't started it for a second time. The start NPC doesn't give me his normal talk options(When he explains holy cross, grand cross, etc), and my quest log says I'm at the part where

'Your copy of the records has weird search magic on it, to find specific issues, etcetcetc'. Does this mean the reset only half resets? Do I start from the library or from the first npc? Oo; The 3rd seal started from the beginning for me.(Even after I reset both seals)

Yes. Hate me for being a reset noob. ;; But its good exp!

#2 Anko

Anko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 804 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 10 June 2011 - 04:38 PM

The quest log for seal 2 is bugged and halts after the final librarian step. I think it then gets stuck in your active quest list till you do it again. You should be able to start seal 2 normally when it is open. At least that is my experience.

#3 UnspunReality

UnspunReality

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 04:40 PM

Ahhh. Did not know that. Thank you.

#4 Unglued

Unglued

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 June 2011 - 05:17 PM

seal 2 is bugged since the server restart. I can't start it
=(

#5 DeltaRay

DeltaRay

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1076 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 05:23 PM

are you in Ymir? if you are seal 2 has been closed as of 3 30 am pst , you can not continue seal 2 or even started as long as its closed.

#6 Unglued

Unglued

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 June 2011 - 05:40 PM

I'm on Valk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users