20 replies to this topic

#1 Blade21

Blade21

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 08:01 AM

Hi,

I'm lvl 203 and have been using stockpile for a long time. I've already been receiving 2 or more drops in quantity. However, for some reason all I get now is 1 or 2 drops... can someone please help? What can I do?

Got a SS below to prove it.
Posted Image

#2 Lance86

Lance86

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 08:45 AM

same!

#3 GrungyPhReaK

GrungyPhReaK

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 336 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:14 AM

It might be a screw up with Orlo because I have stockpile in Luna and I get 6's and 8's dropping

#4 OneKrackedMom

OneKrackedMom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA Go Blue!!

Posted 19 August 2010 - 10:03 AM

I just started stockpile on my bourg and haven't noticed any difference at level 4 on the skill. Thought I was not understanding the skill or something.

#5 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Server:The Crashing One

Posted 19 August 2010 - 11:01 AM

It prevents (1)'s on anything thats not a dirty.

That 1 low enthiric you got was perhaps already on the ground from someone elses kill.

#6 Blade21

Blade21

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 11:05 AM

Nope... I was the only one there farming. Anyways, it seems its come back to normal now... and every in the server had the same problem.

#7 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 19 August 2010 - 11:34 AM

Maybe it's a fluke in that area.. I dont know. I've never got a (1) drop that was mine aside from dirty's, which always are (1).

#8 floptop

floptop

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam
  • Server:Leo

Posted 19 August 2010 - 02:04 PM

Maybe it's a fluke in that area.. I dont know. I've never got a (1) drop that was mine aside from dirty's, which always are (1).

same here..

#9 Shawn94

Shawn94

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 04:19 AM

same thing happened to me, 215 bourg farming at brutes and getting (1)s when i'm the only one farming there. was even using medal, FML

#10 JuTaPo

JuTaPo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationSomewhere livin it up

Posted 21 August 2010 - 02:00 PM

I've never had this problem...but then again I only ever go to ruins..

#11 OneKrackedMom

OneKrackedMom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 08:28 AM

My stockpile is only level 4 right now, what level does it start to drop multiple items?

#12 B3yond

B3yond

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 06:49 AM

same here!!!
http://forums.warppo...uantity-bugged/

#13 PeppermintDream

PeppermintDream

Purveyor of Positivity

• ROSE Moderators
  • 615 posts
  • LocationMy own little world

Posted 24 August 2010 - 04:37 PM

I'm having no problem w/Stockpile in the Ruins--my 214 has level 9 and farms there more than anywhere else and gets 6-8 drops of many materials quite often. As mentioned, not the case with dirties, they always drop in 1s. I haven't taken that char to Orlo yet. Prison drops are also consistently in the 6-8 range.

same thing happened to me, 215 bourg farming at brutes and getting (1)s when i'm the only one farming there. was even using medal, FML

Using a Medal of Fortune? If that's the case, I would submit a ticket to support team with the specifics of location, date and time and request they replace the medal. Definitely a problem there, if you only got one item drop per kill while using a Medal of Fortune.

#14 PeppermintDream

PeppermintDream

Purveyor of Positivity

• ROSE Moderators
  • 615 posts
  • LocationMy own little world

Posted 24 August 2010 - 04:42 PM

My stockpile is only level 4 right now, what level does it start to drop multiple items?

I believe it increases by a certain percentage with every skill point put into Stockpile, so you should see a gradual increase in the frequency and amount of drops with each level of Stockpile, and should be seeing a bit of a difference in drop amounts now, compared to other classes of the same level.

#15 OneKrackedMom

OneKrackedMom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:32 AM

At what level does it actually start to drop multiple items? I have it to level 6 and have not had multiple drops a single time yet.

#16 jagz

jagz

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 983 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 25 August 2010 - 09:39 AM

At what level does it actually start to drop multiple items? I have it to level 6 and have not had multiple drops a single time yet.

It just prevents a (1). I'm sure you havent only had 1 drops your entire bourg life :lol:

#17 Cracker

Cracker

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • LocationLess QQ more PewPew
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 August 2010 - 11:15 AM

What color are the mobs you are trying to farm. Could just be bugged as previously suggested or you may not understand how stockpile actually works which many people don't have a clue. Equal level mobs does not equal best drop result as previously posted. That Deja Vu dude was a smart cookie.

http://forums.roseon...osts=11&start=1

Edited by Cracker, 25 August 2010 - 11:17 AM.

#18 OneKrackedMom

OneKrackedMom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 03:35 AM

It just prevents a (1). I'm sure you havent only had 1 drops your entire bourg life :lol:

Actually yes, I have had only one drop for the entire time, one item, I may get a drop of 4 essence or what ever, but I have never had more than one item drop. Is that the way it should work? I assumed it was at first, but thought I might have misunderstood from the posts here. I am guessing that I just got confused, when I started reading this post it seemed like they meant that a monster would drop multiple types of items per kill....I think mine is working if it is indeed a drop of multiples of one item.

Edited by OneKrackedMom, 26 August 2010 - 03:43 AM.

#19 OneKrackedMom

OneKrackedMom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 03:36 AM

What color are the mobs you are trying to farm. Could just be bugged as previously suggested or you may not understand how stockpile actually works which many people don't have a clue. Equal level mobs does not equal best drop result as previously posted. That Deja Vu dude was a smart cookie.

http://forums.roseon...osts=11&start=1

I am fighting yellow, red and even purple mobs. Just read the link you posted, now I get it, thank you. Mine is working fine. Thanks everyone for helping me to get it, not feeling too bright right now! LOL

Edited by OneKrackedMom, 26 August 2010 - 03:48 AM.

#20 Cracker

Cracker

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts
  • LocationLess QQ more PewPew
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 August 2010 - 04:18 AM

I am fighting yellow, red and even purple mobs. Just read the link you posted, now I get it, thank you. Mine is working fine. Thanks everyone for helping me to get it, not feeling too bright right now! LOL

NP at all, a lot of people know about it and are unwilling to share information but a few of us stumbled on it by mistake back in the days of trying to figure out the best way to farm Luna bosses. Just had second Aion account banned so I am thinking of repatching and coming to wreck havoc in Rose until I figure out what I want to do next.

#21 OneKrackedMom

OneKrackedMom

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 248 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 07:28 AM

Good plan, they have supposidly fixed the Vista/7 NPC issue, so that should make it better for everyone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users