#1 Frah

Frah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos RO1 Odin RO2

Posted 11 June 2011 - 03:00 PM

Why not just allow resets stones to be used for accessing VIP areas like the overlook dungeon & for stat resets, instead of being used to access 3rd jobs.

#2 moofs

moofs

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 04:09 PM

Just thought of an idea.

How about 1 reset stone = 1 character slot?

So 9 character slots = 9 reset stones (900 KP or $9 USD) or just pay VIP.

Would this be possible to do? I want to delete a character and create a character to replace him, but I don't want to pay for VIP just to make 1 character since I already have more than 3 characters on the account...

Why not just allow resets stones to be used for accessing VIP areas like the overlook dungeon & for stat resets, instead of being used to access 3rd jobs.

Reset stone already does that. They'll be renaming Reset Stone later on to something better since it feels that Reset implies resetting only.

Edited by moofs, 11 June 2011 - 04:24 PM.

#3 Frah

Frah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 04:17 PM

Reset stone already does that. They'll be renaming Reset Stone later on to something better since it feels that Reset replies resetting only.

I know, since they were originally implemented to limit bots, but that was quickly proven wrong.

#4 set6025

set6025

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationWashington
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 11 June 2011 - 06:55 PM

Just a related question, is there still a way to get (account bound or not, I don't mind) reset stones in the Kafra shop? I didn't see it listed on the site, but maybe a NPC has it or something?

Only seen the playspan ones, and all of my payments do not work there. I want to get a few for my own chars, so I don't care if it's trade-able or not.

#5 EvilLoynis

EvilLoynis

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1652 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 11 June 2011 - 07:06 PM

Just a related question, is there still a way to get (account bound or not, I don't mind) reset stones in the Kafra shop? I didn't see it listed on the site, but maybe a NPC has it or something?

Only seen the playspan ones, and all of my payments do not work there. I want to get a few for my own chars, so I don't care if it's trade-able or not.

Yes they were in the kafra shop earlier today when I last checked. 2nd floor of the Eden group headquarters has them, not sure of Payon though.

#6 TrueMaster

TrueMaster

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 453 posts
  • LocationFar Northern California
  • Server:Valkyrie->Chaos

Posted 11 June 2011 - 07:35 PM

I know, since they were originally implemented to limit bots, but that was quickly proven wrong.

Originally they were to impede bots; Now they are vendible straight from the kafra shop. Is that where that saying from-_- to shinola comes from?

#7 Hrothmund

Hrothmund

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2168 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 05:53 AM

I've yet to see ravaging bot farms on Ymir. Why are you suggesting they implement something for stones that they already do?

#8 Frah

Frah

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 10:10 AM

Why are you suggesting they implement something for stones that they already do?

I'm not, I'm suggesting they remove the need for them to go 3rd since that's what they were implemented for at first, which hasn't worked at all to limit bots from 3rd jobs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users